forty three - imagine

b/f: help me

me: are you okay?!

b/f: no! i'm babysitting my baby cousin

me: baby? like baby baby?

b/f: yes like a 8 month old baby 

me: what's wrong

b/f: she won't stop crying :(

me: omw

I quickly brush out my hair and slip one of b/f hoodies and some shoes and run out the door. Waiting until he opens the door, I hear the cry of the baby from the inside of the house. "Princess, you're finally here" he huffs. "Where is she?" I peck him on the lips and remove my shoes. "In the cot" he points over his shoulder. I walk over to the cot, revealing a fair baby girl in a light pink romper, big hazel eyes and soft brown hair. I pick her up from her cot and rock her in my hands. She instantly stops crying and b/f stares at me in shock.

"What?" I giggle. "Wow, you're a magician" he smiles. "How about a movie?" I walk towards the couch and put my legs up. I place the baby laying on my thighs, her small fingers gripping on to my large ones. "Hi cutie" I stroke her cheek as she flashes a smile, her eye examining every bit of my face. "Done" b/f sighs. He lifts my feet up and sits on the couch, then putting my feet on his lap. 

"Y/n" he whispers. "Yes my love" I continue to play with the baby. "You're f***ing amazing". The crimson red starts to creep up to my cheeks, clearly leaving a visible mark. "You wanna hold her?" I ask. "Mhmm" he smiles. I lift the baby up from my lap and give her to b/f, then sitting next to him. "Hello beautiful" he kisses her cheek, then laying her head on his shoulder.

"I can't wait to have kids one day baby" he talks. "Neither can I" I lean in as we share a passionate kiss, only before the baby started to cry, again.