forty eight - imagine

As I lay in bed cuddled with b/f who happened to be playing on his PS4. I hear a crackle of thunder go off outside to join the pouring rain. "I'll be right back, baby" he kisses my forehead and goes downstairs. Another big noise of thunder goes off, leaving me hiding under the duvets. I hated thunder. It was a nightmare. 

Several minutes passed as I grew curious as to where b/f was. I head downstairs with my white, fluffy blanket wrapped around my body. I head to the kitchen. Then. All the lights go off. I scream at the top of my lungs and sit in a corner. "B/f!" I yell, no answer. Then, the lights turn on, revealing a horrifying face. A clown. My biggest fear. I scream so loud and run around the house, the clown hot on my trail. 

"Help, some one! I'm being attacked!" I fall to the floor and hear a deep chuckle. "You son of a b*tch!" I slap the 'clown' on his arm. "Ow!" b/f removes the mask. "I hate you so much" I run back upstairs pretending to be mad at him. I run to the room and stuff the blankets, making it seem as if I was under there. I hide behind the door and wait for b/f. "Baby girl, please, I'm sorry!" he laughs walking into  the room. I jump out and scare him. We both fall to the floor, me in tears from laughing and him holding his heart. 

"Don't mess with me, love" I kiss his lips. 

"Never, again" he laughs, hugging me.