Chap 7 - Memories

Chapter 7

Sky's POV

I was at the Grill waiting for Katherine. I would wait for her to come to me beacuse if I walked to her and it was ElenaI would need to explain my self. Elena and Katherine looked the same. The hair, the eyes, the face, everything. If my hair hadn't been blonde and my eyes blue, I would to.

I sat at a table by the window. I allways liked that spot beacuse when I sat there I could see all the people outside. Someone sat down in front of me. I looked up and saw what I think must be Katherine sit down.

"Hello Sky." She said. I looked at her with wondering eyes.

"Yes, I'm Katherine." she said and I smiled.

"I didn't know before but now,when I do, I've missed you. You need to tell me everything." I said and she smiled and nodded.

"We can start with what happened after I met you. I got there and you were angry and sad. We had no time to talk then so I waited until we got away from the town and then you told me what happened. I told you to forget him and make him forget you. You took the other part to literally. You made a spell and he forgot you. You lived with me until 1990 when you decided to get a new life and did some spell and then you were born again. Before you made the spell you asked me to make you remember everything again if you ever met Damon and I kept that promise as you can see. You want a drink?" she told me a little shorter version of everything and that only told me that she knew me. I never liked to long stories.

"Wow, when you tell me everything comes back to me. Wait, I'm a witch. Oh shit." I said. It was all really confusing. Someone came up to us.

"Elena, Sky." Damon said and I looked up. I started to feel sadnes butI pushed the tears back. I wouldn't cry in front of him. I looked at Katherine and saw her face change to a more Elena face.

"Hi Damon." she said sounding more Elena like.

"Hey." I said and Damon sat down.

"What are you girls talking about?" he asked. I looked at Katherine and she showed in her face that i should come up with something.

"Oh shit, I need to go and meet Tyler. I'm late." I said and hurried out of there. When I turned down the street I was held against the wall. I looked up and saw Damon standing there.

"What?" I said beatwen breaths.

"Are you gonna tell me why you are lying to me?" he asked in a hard tone. I just stood there without saying anything. He pushed against me harder and I had a hard time breathing.

"Damon, you're hurting me." I said in a low whisper. He let go a little but I still couldn't get away from him.

"Tell me what's going on." he said. I nodded and started to chant a spell to give everybody back their memory of me. Realasation hit Damons eyes and he let go.

"Savannah" he whispered but before he could do anything else, I had started to run away from him. I was almost home but then I saw Stefan lean against the wall. He looked at me.

"What?" I asked a little hars. He took a deep breath and said

"I remember you from 1864." he said and I just nodded.

"You were friends with Katherine, best friends." he continued. I just stood there.

"Why didn't you try to help her?" he said, refaring to the church. I looked at him with an 'are you serious' look.

"Well, I was a little busy with not dying. Have you forgotten that they tried to burn me hat night? I had no time for Katherine, no matter how good friends we were." I told him. I was really mad at him now so I just walked past him and into the house. Stefan followed me but when I got to my room I slammed the door shut and no body tried to reach me the rest of the day.

Damon's POV

Savannah. It was her. I've missed her even if I didn't remember her. She was so mad that night and she probably hates me now. Why wouldn't she? I messed up. I didn't help her when they were about to burn her to death. I was to much of a coword to help her. I need a drink.

I walked back to the grill and saw that Elena was gone. She must be heading to find Stefan. I walked to the bar and orderd a bourbon. I sat there the rest of the night and drank everything away. Tomorrow I would go to Savannah/Sky and talk to her. It can't be possible that she still hates me, can it?