Chap 11 - Back Home

Stefan's POV

We were in my room and Elena was freaking out about Sky. It wasn't the smartest thing of Sky to just teleport just when Elena learned that she knew. It was a real bomb shell. I've explained that Sky's a witch and about the 1864 thing, but the rest I left for Sky to explain. Elena had been quiet the whole time when I had told her so she got it all. She was now freaking out about where her little sister was. Damon was out searching but he had been out for hours and hadn't seen a glims of her. I was worried to, even if hadn't really talked with her in so many years I still knew her as if she was my sister. My phone started to ring. I looked at the caller ID but it wasn't someone I knew. 

"Hello?" I said in the phone. The first thing I heared was a giggle then the person started to really laugh. I knew the voice. 

"Sky, where are you?" I asked and Elena looked at me with instrested eyes. After a while the laughing stoped. 

"Sky is not here at the moment leave a message after the piiiiip." She said and started to laugh again. Then someone else took the phone and hung up. I just stared at the phone at a while and then looked at Elena. 

"Did you talk to Sky?" She askedme. I just nodded.  

"What did she say?" Elena asked again. 

"I think she's drunk with someone." I said and Elena sat down on the bed. I wanted to do something. I would do anything to make Elena happy. I wanted to bring Sky here so Elena could stop worry. The only problem was that I didn't know where she is, so instead I sat down beside her.  

"We're going to find her. She wont be gone forever. It's late so you should just go to sleep and we'll absolutly find her tomorow. It's no reason for her to be out of town so it'll be easy. You don't need to worry, relax." I said to her she looked up at me and gave me a sad smile. 

"I just feel guilty because I let it end that way. I feel like it's my fault that she's gone." She told me and I gave her a loving smile.  

"It isn't your fault. She would've freaked out even if you had told her and the only thing that you should do now is try to relax and go to sleep." She nodded and after a while she fell asleep in my arms.

Sky's POV

I woke up with a massive headake because someone blared music in the room I was in. I rolled over and put the pillow over my head. It didn't get much better so I groaned. Someone laughed. 

"Finaly, sleeping beauty is up. I've been so bored. How's the hangover by the way? Pretty annoying with the music isn't it?" Kat said and I bet she was smirking. 

"I'll be your slave for eternity starting with tomorow just turn of the music." I groaned. She laughed again. 

"I just want some company and you're the only one fun around here that I can talk with." She said. I looked up at her and saw her sitting on a chair by the bed, smirking.  

"And who's fault is that?" I asked her. 

"Touché" She said. I got up and to the bathroom to get an asprin. My headake didn't get so much better so I mumbeled a few words in latin and it was like it was never there. I brushed my teaths and made myself look good then walked out. Katherine wasn't there anymore but I bet she was downstairs or something. I walked to the wardrobe and took out a few clothes. I changed and got downstairs where Katherine were watching TV. She looked up and smiled. 

"I see you're done so let's go out now." And we walked outside. I really wanted a milk shake so we started to walk to the grill. Katherine walked to a table and sat down while I orded my drink. When I got back with my shake I sat down in front of her. We chatted for a while but then we got bored and wanted to go somewhere else. We desided to go shop. The first store we got to had a lots of cute dresses and I really wanted to try them on but it would be easier when I had no money.  

"Why don't you look throught the dresses?" Katherine asked. 

"No money." I said. She just smiled. 

"Well, I have a lot of it and I'll gladly pay some of these dresses." She said and I grinned.  

"Thank you so much!" I said and jumed up and down. I loved shopping and when I didn't need to care about what they costed it was just better. After that store we went to many more. About lunch time we got bored so we on our way back to her place but just a suddenly Katherine dissapered and I looked around. Then I saw Damon walking on the street across from where I stood. First he didn't see me but when he did I had no time to think before he was right infront of me. He was so close that I could feel his breath on my skin. 

"You know, they are really worried." He said in a husky voice.  

"Then a few more minutes wont hurt." I said and kissed him. He kissed me back and we backed up against the wall. His tounge went over my lip asking for entrace but I teased him and refused. He broke the kiss. 

"Maybe we should go then." He said with a smirk. But I kissed him again and this time I let him in without teasing. Damon broke apart and said in a low voice.  

"I really think it's best for you if we got you home. The longer you're gone the more time Elena get to think." He said and I smiled at him. Then we walked to his car and I said.  

"Please let me drive." He looked at me like I was stupid. 

"Never. The only one driving my car is me. I'm not going to let a hung over sixteen year old child drive it. That would be irresposible." He said but then he just smirked and tossed me the keys. I smiled and got into drivers seat. I started the car and drove off, but not to the boarding house. Damon looked at me with questioning eyes.  

"I'm going home. She didn't check if I was home did she?" I said. 

"No, she didn't." He answered and I smiled and parked the car. 

"Good, then we can preatend like I was here all the time." I said and Damon just smiled in return. When we got inside no one was home. 

"Call Elena and tell her that you found me." I told Damon and he did. I walked up to my room and put on my PJ's. Then I got into bed and pretended to sleep. It was so soft that then I stoped pretending and fell into a deep sleep.

When I woke up it was dark outside of my window. I couldn't belive I'd slept throught the whole day. I'd thought that Elena would wake me up when she came home. I looked around my room but no one was there. I got out of bed and down stairs in my PJ's. When I got to the living room I saw Elena, Stefan, Damon and a guy I didn't know. 

"Who is he?" I asked. They all turned around and Elena opened her mouth and said. 

"This is..."