Intro

This story is written for a very dear and persuasive friend, anyarhys, who is rather obsessed with the famous Duo, The Chainsmokers.

She's also a rabid Drarry fan.

So... this fanfic is what happens when music by The Chainsmokers and Drarry have a fucking baby.

Please forgive me and forgive her as well. I had to do it. This was my Christmas present to her and its already long overdue and she hates me now. Kind of.

*wails in the toilet à la Moaning Myrtle*

Also, another dedication—

For a delightful sweetheart by the name of rosieella.

You are awesome. Your very enthusiastic support of this fanfic (as well as anyarhys' incessant whining and crying) has continuously helped me power through with finishing it and we're almost there!

It has been incredibly difficult writing a story while being restricted by songs from only one specific band. I am THIS close to strangling anyarhys, to be quite honest. (It was only supposed to be a ONE-SHOT, you evil spawn of Voldemort!)

And although this fanfic will most likely end with twenty less chapters than Eighth Year, please note that the chapters herein are twice as long as my usual.

Why that is?

Blame anyarhys, The Chainsmokers, and their dwindling number of songs to choose from.

Thank you and much love,
tee_gee ❤️