Forgot

Shoot I forgot to tell about the time my moms car broke down in the middle of the road.

》storytime 《

So me, my lola, my tita and my mom ( who was driving ) were going to SM for dinner after a lot of traffic going from Angeles to Clark.

And then, in the middle of the ride -The car stopped working. In the middle of the fucking road.

So there we were, stumped confused and tired. Until they finally realized that my mom wasn't looking at the gas tank thingy.

She didn't realize we were out of gas.

So we decided that me and my lola eat at SM while they somehow bring the car to the nearest gas station.

My lola was very salty all the way to KFC. It was hilarious.

Then we finished eating, we were paranoid that the way to where my mom told us to go, was too far.

So we had to cross our fingers and hope that the department store was way quicker.

It was. But we more anxious that we took a wrong turn, and now are at the wrong side of the mall.

We were walking twice as fast this time and was hoping that my mom and her car were there.

We thought they weren't cuz they said to meet at cafe Bene. We thought cafe Bene wasn't there cuz it's lot is outside of the mall...

When we realized it was there, I mentaly slapped myself for being a paranoid idiot.

We made it back home soon after but never told my dad abt it.

(( NOTE : Always druve with gas kids! ))

-._.