EJ, WHHHYYYY!!?!!{Filler}

One evening everyone was out killing, all except for a certain kidney lover. As he ate a fresh kidney in the kitchen he saw Masky's and Hoodies cheesecake. He then looked to the pantry and then at his delicious kidney. He then slowly smirked showing his sharp fangs.

~~~~ Timeskip~~~~

            Masky and Hoodie entered through the doors threshold while talking about there latest mission. They then smelled something delicious and ran to kitchen to see E.J. pulling out a freshly cooled cheesecake.
           They then ran over to the table and sat down dishing each other out a piece each just thinking that he did something nice. But we're in a disgusted surprise to find the taste of the cake.

"EJ!! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU PUT IN THIS!?!" Masky yelled while spitting it out to find something red in it.

"Oh, you know the usual. Butter, cream cheese, kidney, and some other stuff~" EJ said with a large smirk

             When he named off the stuff the two proxies froze and glared at him.

"WHY WOULD YOU PUT KIDNEY IN IT!!?!!" Hoodie cried out

"Cause why not?"

           The two proxies then picked up their weapons and started chasing EJ around the house with him laughing the entire time.

~~~~~~~~~~~The End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Ok!! So I was finally able to update! Things have been kinda caotic but things have calmed down now thanks to me living with redrover300 now. So I plan to update more than what I have been.

Love ya redrover300~

~ Fallen Angel