♧chapter 1♧

Y/N P.O.V

*Ring Ring Ring*

Agghhh.....with the he-oh its the alarm i wanna sleep more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I only know how i wanna kill the person who invented this cupid thing known as A L A R M !
But the truth is even if i want too i can't.....cuz i don't know who the duck he is!!!!!!!
Btw why am i thinking about such things???? 😕
"Y/n!! Are you going to sleep the whole day?! Don't you have to attend your school?? Get up and come straight down to the table!" I heard my mom yell from downstair
As i turned my head to see what's the hellish time it is .........OMFG!!!IM LATE!!!
I quickly jumped off my bed and ran straight to bathroom......i only have 30 mins in my hand to reach school!

After 15mins i was all done with my daily routine and as i was heading downstairs i saw my mom setting up everything that she cooked for me and dad......i went to her and gave her a tight hug as my dad was already sitting on the nearby couch drinking some tea while reading newspaper....

I was about to have my breakfast but then i took a glance at clock and i only have 10 mins to reach my school timely.......

*sigh*
So i bid my 'goodbyes' to mom and dad and ran out of the house ....
But still i can hear my mom yell "Y/n come back and have your breakfast" but who cares about food when you are already late for your school?huh?

Oh lord please help me out this time!

I was running like a vampire was chasing me ...ppft V A M P I R E?
DO they even EXIST? Hehe...
'Y/N its not the right time to laugh' I said to myself :p

YEESSSSSHHHHHH!!! At last i reached my school yeah yeah yeah!
I stood near my locker to take my things and to catch up my breath......
But wait no one's here it only means one thing and that is ........aghhhhh im late.............

"Sheet!!!!! Im late" I cursed under my breath ...[Yea Sheet lol : A/N]

As i opened the door Mr. Lee our Mathematics teacher was standing infront of me like I'm his prey and his going to rib off my head any second ....He was boiling in anger ....umm yes if u think the same think that im thinking then you all are right its my 3rd time in this month that im late 😅😅

God please save me today and i won't ask u to help me for like a whole month ummm no no for like one whole week cuz one month is too long ,right god?

But I guess God had his headphone plugged in -_-'

"Y/n no more excuses! 3hrs detention after school. Meet me after the school near the DETENTION classroom!" Mr.Lee yelled at me without granting me a chance to explain myself ...why everyone is yelling at me today? 😢😢

"I'M I'M SO-SORRY MR.Lee" i spoke up to him

"If you got me then go to your seat and open the next chapter! Go!" Mr.Lee spoke his voice was brimming with only anger anger and A N G E R !

"Ne~I got it Sir"

And after that i walked toward my seat which was in the left hand corner near the window....and then the class started like nothing happened?... to say i kinda love Maths class.....Yah! Don't make a preconception that I'm a nerd...because I'm not duh! It's just that i love Maths [A/n: hehe ik ik Y/n....maths is a really good subject I myself love this subject :3 ]

The day went quite smoothly but how can it be good when you already know that you have a 'F' ing detention and that too whole 3hrs !!!

The school ended and as Mr. Lee instructed me to meet him before my detention start ...there he was standing , as soon as i reached near him he forwarded his hand infront of me as he ultimately spill "Handover your phone you will get it back after your detention is over"
'No no no not my phone! 'I shouted in my brain and handed him my phone

I went inside the detention room........i was the only one who got detention today awwhhhh poor me T^T
So to burn my boredum i took out my homework sheets so that i can complete it and then when i get home i can read Got7 ff in Wattpad lol :3

Ahhh at last my homework is all done so as i was celebrating that i don't have to do anymore homework for today ...I heard a noise and the clasroom doir sprang open making me flustered ..... I looked to that direction and Mr.Lee was standing there ....Yeas yeas yeas it means my detention is over!!!!!

"Y/n ,you can go home now. Your detention is over and don't be late again?" Mr.Lee told me and handed me my phone back .....

"Thank you Sir. I won't be late next time .... Have a nice day ahead Sir" with this i exited from school....

Omo its already dark O.O
I think i should take the short cut ....there was a dark alley but i never took that route to get to home ..umm its really scary ...but ha! What will happen I'm Y/n who can ever fight a vampire if it appears right infront of me ...anyway why am i talkinb about vampire they don't exist,right?

I started walking down that alley as i was about to get out of it someone grabbed my wrist and sprang me to look at the person who was holding my wrist before i can say anything the person put his hand over my mouth to muffle my voice at this point I'm scared to dead ...i looked up at the person ..... there he was a handsome boy with black hairs damp with sweat,a sharp jawline and .....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Blood red eyes and fangs????

I didn't even notice that he pinned me to the nearby wall and i was staring at him
His face was so close to mine that i can feel his chilling icy breath on the nape of my neck ..... it send shiver down my spine......and out of blue he spoke in his raspy yet addictive voice "Y/n,you are mine,your body,soul,breath and B L O O D" nibbling on my left ear....

And then what he did was ............
                 ___♡__

You are mine
Only
M I N E

            --------•○•--------

A/N: Its my very first ff in Wattpad hope you all enjoyed it
If u all really did then please vote for it
And don't be a silent reader!!
With lots of love kisses and hugs 😘😘😘
-Author nim/btsarekawaii/Vbine