♤Chapter 3♤

{play the music in the media}

Y/n's P.O.V :

I can hear Jimin taking steps towards me...but i don't have the guts to look at him ...... not when I know that HE IS A BLOOD SUCKING VAMPIRE?

As he was coming closer and closer my heart was beating like a Drum i guess he can hear the sound of my rapidly beating heart....... why God why me? Why i should be kidnapped by a vampire??

Then suddenly i can feel his cold breath hitting right against my ears lobe ......it send chills through my spine ...... and then
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He harshly turned me around...pinning me to the bed....i closed shut my eyes and one of his hand was on the right side of my head making sure not to crush me with his weight ....then he harshly tured my head with his free hand to make me look at him.......
.
.
.
His eyes were turning from rosy red to dark blood red..... and those red as rudy eyes of his were brimming with Lust pure lust....... it made me scared to death. ......to be all honest im not a scary cat .... from all the girls in my school im the bravest of all.......
"Y/n listen clearly you are mine and only mine ..... no matter if u don't want to accept it or not but its true........ and u aren't allowed to let him touch you or even drink your blood not even a drop!got it?" He tightens his grip on my cheeks making me yulp in pain...

Then suddenly he losens his grip and trued my head to other side to have a clear veiw of my neck ..... then what he did was unbelievably.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. He started leaving wet kisses ....trailing down my jawline to my collarbone........ ans then he sucked a spot on my neck......i don't know it was wrong but this felt so good.....

Unintentionally a sound crept out my mouth....and i can fell him smirk....
THEN....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
suddenly he stopped and looked up at me .............. I don't know what's going on with me I wanted to push him but my boby betrayed me........... my brain told me to kick him but my legs refused to.......

He dipped his head in the crook of my neck ........... as he whispers "Y/n don't  be afraid i won't let anyone to do anything to you"    after a long pause he finally says it "no one because i will do all the things to you"  with that i felt his fangs digging down into my skin .....i couldn't breath .....it was reaching my throat ........... i was feeling dizzy again ....

But then he stopped and wipped his red cheery lips with his hands and i can feel he was looking at me as my eyes were tightly shut............. I don't know why ....... it felt so good when he touched me ......... to be honest i enjoyed it ....ahhh my stupid self .........  i groaned.......
As i opened my eyes ,our eyes met..

Jimin's P.O.V :

As i was kissing Y/n i heard her moan. ..... is she feeling good? Am i giving her pleasure? But i don't know i like it as she was enjoying whatever i was doing as........it will make things better for me ......

Suddenly i felt like sucking her blood so i sunk my fangs deep in to her neck

I can see her suffering for air ......... but I don't care.......

Her blood is so appealing i can't resist even a drop of it.....it tastes so good........ and no way im going to share it ......
.
.
.
.
.
I felt like she was going to blank out again so i just stopped and looked up at her ........ her eyes were tightly closed ..........

Then she opened her eyes slowly and our eyes met

I don't know what I was feeling ........... i felt sad for her state ...wait what am i even thinking......she is just an usless human who is OUR slave because of that Agreement..... anyway she have to serve Us till her last breath.....