♧CHAPTER2♧

(Play the music in media)

Y/n P.O.V :

I felt ........he was licking me from my jawline to my collarbone....... and suddenly i felt a gust of pain running all throughout my body it was unbearable,i wanted to scream but not a single came out of my mouth.....His fangs were piercing through my skin...then slowly and slowly he started sucking my blood .... I felt like I'm going to lose my balance and fall on the ground but he grabbed me tighyly, wrapping his strong muscular arms around my waist so as to keep me in my place....
Then after like 10 mins which felt like eternity he took his fangs out of me and licked the remaining blood that oozed out....

My body was shaking vigorously...... it felt like a truck just hit me ...... as i let myself fall....and waited to get hit by the strong concrete floor of the small alley.....but i didn't fell anything.
.
.
.
.
And i guess i was hold up by the boy or to say
.
.
.
The guy who just suck my blood out a few seconds ago.
..and with that a dark jet black wall was infront of me as everything went black as i blanked out, but i can hear him
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Say "Y/n..... its just the starting....there is more waiting for you.... Y/n,you are mine and I'm not going to share you with him...." those were the last thing that got inside my ears.......

Jimin's P.O.V :

I carried her up bridle style and set out to get to my house which was deep inside the abandoned woods......

With my lightning speed I reached my home in a matter of second ............ i was going to open the door,I can clearly hear Y/n murmur "wa-water so-someone give me water wa-water" Uff this girl is such a pain.....so i quickly got inside my room with her....i laid her down on my bed...she looked so vulnerable....what am i even thinking.....

So I left Y/n and went down to the kitchen to bring her some water....I don't want Y/n to die not because i care but ........because i want her to servive so that she can satisfy all my needs.....and what will happen to that A G R E E M E N T....

She was still sleeping soundly......i guess she was just tired....whatever i don't even care
........
......
....
...
..
.
So i tried to wake her up so that she can have the glass of water ....after all i went all down the stairs and brought the glass of water for her ....

So i shook her shoulders....but to no avail she is really getting on my nerves....

I can't take it anymore
.... so i pour the whole glass of water right on her face ....and that's it she opened her eyes finally

Y/n's P.O.V :

As I opened my eyes I was feeling all dizzy i don't remember anything what happened I just remember going in the ally....I saw a boy standing but my vision was all blur so i can't see him clearly....I guess he is the one who poured water all over my face ...... geez such a babo .... I want to hit him right now but I don't feel like opening my eyes ......... my eyelids were feeling so heavy that i let them free......and so i closed my eyes......

But then I heard the boy speak "wake up!" His voice wasn't a familiar...... but i tried my best to open my eyes..... this time i could see everything crystal clear..... i looked straight into his eyes those were rosy red..... wait what happened to me I remember those eyes but those weren't rosy that time....as i was trying my best to remember what actually happened and ........ what i was doing here ............... I noticed a bit of sadness in his eyes,it looked like they were bereft of love,care and warmness for like ages..... somehow i felt sad too to see his eyes...... his face was blank but his eyes were spilling all the truth for him, if u see throw it deeply.... I was brought back to reality when i heard him chuckle....... sheet! I cursed under breath.... i was staring at him......
.
.
.
.
.
Then he said "Y/n MY NAME IS JIMIN....PARK JIMIN BUT FOR YOU ....CALL ME MASTER!".....wait who he is to think that im calling him master huh....im Y/n ...im not calling him that ........ as i was going to defend I
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Felt a sharp pain on my neck.....then everything from head to toe whatever happened in the ally came back to my memory within a spil of second "This is what u get to disobey your M A S T E R " He hissed out followed by an evil laugh......

I pulled myself away from him and tightly pressed my back with the headboard.... that the space between me and the head board became nonexisting............
Bringing my legs closer to my chest hugging it tightly....head suck inside it.... for the first time in a while I felt so scared.........

I can hear Jimin take steps closer to me but i don't care.... i didn't even have the guts to look at him
Then suddenly he ..................
• ♡ •

"I don't like
You
You are just
My
Toy to play
With"

IMPORTANT Authors note :
So here's the 2nd chap hope u all like it .....if so please don't forget to vote ❤ and leave ur precious comments .......
And ..
.
.
.
For some Its not that great that i got 15 views and 4 votes but its surprising to me and i appreciate it

Im new to Wattpad so i don't know if its a matter to be happy or not
But im super excited..i mean i was literally jumping lol 😂
So here it is

i mean i was literally jumping lol 😂So here it is

Yes this ff got #44-vampire

I don't know how lol😅😅

So for now byeee~! ^•^

Withlots of kisses,hugs and loves 😘😘😘😘

-Author nim/ Btsarekawaii / Vbine