Chapter 51; DM + real life

colesprouse: mads
colesprouse: I really need your help
colesprouse: pls get Lili to meet me at Siderno

madelame: that's a really fancy place
madelame: Anyway, I don't think she wants to see you.

colesprouse: I'm aware of that.
colesprouse: just tell her a lie
colesprouse: don't let her know I'm there.
colesprouse: please
colesprouse: I want to win her back and the only way I can do that is if she comes there.
colesprouse: I'm begging you!

madelame: alright Cole
madelame: I'll do it.
madelame: only because I ship sprousehart sm
madelame: you better no blow this chance though.

colesprouse: trust me, I won't.

Today, Lili's occupancy resided with the one and only Hart Denton, also commonly known as her bizarre and harrowing brother named Chic Cooper on Riverdale. As far as she knew, the pair were at Starbucks. Presumably at the fast food joint closest to Lili's abode. However, this she wasn't entirely certain of.

madelame: hey, you still at Starbucks?

lilireinhart: yep
lilireinhart: how come?

madelame: I wanted to check out this fancy place called Siderno to see if it is a worthy date venue for Travis and I
madelame: I just need a second opinion

lilireinhart: I'm down to check this place out.
lilireinhart: come pick Hart and I up from Starbucks.

madelame: what are you going to do with you car?

lilireinhart: Hart and I left our cars at my house.
lilireinhart: we walked because it's close
lilireinhart: it's the one that a few blocks away from my house.

madelame: gotcha

Less than ten minutes following her sending the final text, Madelaine had arrived at the scene of their whereabouts. Both Lili and Hart were awaiting her arrival on the exterior of the fast food joint. Whilst waiting, the two were pissing themselves with laughter over a valueless joke that either one of them had told.
"Get in losers, we're going shopping!" Madeleine joked
Lili and Hart directed their attention towards the vehicle situated before them which contained a cheery Madeleine. In unison, the three giggled at her mean girls reference.
"Alright Regina George." Hart responded through uncontrollable chuckles.
As Lili and Hart moved into Madeleine's car and she whizzed off in the route of Siderno, it was all up to Cole.