Let's not talk about it.

Wendy's POV
Aish! Look at you, oppa. How many times did I ask you if you're really sure? I can't even count 'em! Now, you're crying? Crying like a baby? Well, worse than a baby!

Seriously, Wendy *sniffs* are you just gonna rant all day? Aw~ Seul oppa is so cute!

But haha he looks hilarious, too! But nah I should comfort him, you know?

Oppa, I'm just...aish! How can you be so sure that unnie's gonna be happy with yow brother anyway?

Well, Daniel's gonna be happy.

Why is my oppa so giving? He's so selfless that it even reaches the point he puts his own happiness aside just for others to be happy.

Oppa...I know you want him to be happy. I cupped his cheeks so I could see his eyes. But don't you think you deserve to be happy, too?

Wendy, his happiness is my happiness. He held my hand only to swing 'em away from his crybaby face. And I've been telling this to you for how many times now.

But oppa, do you think unnie will be happy?

It was obvious that he was taken aback but still managed to argue: Yes. Definitely...he avoided my gaze...'cause most probably, she feels the same way.

For goodness' sake, Kang Seulgi! Do you hear yourself!? How could you effin' know her goddamn feelings!?

And gosh! Em sorry but f! I couldn't help but to hit his chest. His numb chest!

He held my wrists and sighed: Can we not talk about this, Son Seungwan?

And so, you're being shitty serious, huh? Okay, fine!

Why? I swung his hands away. It's Irene who we're talking about here. Why can't we?

Because I don't want to have a false hope, okay? I don't want to think that maybe---just maybe---Irene feels the same way about me. Because if that happens, I might go and hurt my brother again. I might steal her away.

Oppa...

I don't want to feel the same thing when Daniel courted a girl and that girl was using him all along just to get close to me.

I'm sorry, oppa.

With hesitation, I tried to reach out for his hands but he stopped me: I don't want these thoughts to take over me 'cause I am weak.

Oppa...I was about to wipe his tears away but he held my hand and shook his head.

I am so weak that I can't bear to see how the one I love is being used by me, of all people. I am using her to get rid of that memory...when Daniel gave all of his love to someone who was just giving hers to me.

I made him look at me: Oppa, that wasn't even your fault.

He then looked down: It is, Wendy.

I made his eyes meet mine again: Oppa, please. Listen to me just this once.

Please, Wendy. Let's not talk about it...ever again.

And with that, he finally left. Oh my god! What should I do? Should I go after him or just let him be? Should I go and tell unnie? Or should I just be silent just like their feelings fated to be unheard?

-

Irene's POV
*beep beep*

Better get down. Btw, Yeri's with Jay, as usual. *eye roll*