GOSH, DANIEL!

Hey, everyone! Firstly, words that are bold and italicized are those being said by the casts. This is the very late update of "Unheard Silence". I apologize for updating very, very, very late. But anyway, the next chapter is the ending, too. Gosh! A year passed and it has been two chapters away all along. Sorry~ anyway, thank you! X.

Wendy's POV

*ring ring*

Goody good good! The class is over; meaning to say, I could finally interrogate Kang freaking Daniel. *throws fist in the air* hell yea!

Uh...Wandy? Seulgi oppa appeared from nowhere.

What are you doing? Irene unnie immediately followed.

Oh? I realized that my fist was still raised, so, I slowly held them down. Nothing. Just stretching. Hehe.

Okay? And Seulrene said that at once! Ooh~ them feels!

Anyway, I have to do something. You two must go alone...you know, together. I smiled and seriously, these two were already killing me with those deathly stares and gritted teeth. What?  I couldn't help but to giggle! They're so cute!

Nothing! They defensively shouted. LOLS~

Besides...I wore my backpack...Seulrene needs some alone time. I said and passed the door.

Seulrene? They asked in unison. See? Very meant to be.

Portmanteau of your names, dummies! They seemed to realize and blushed so hard. HAHAHAHAHA they were about to hit me but I ran, of course!

-

Cha! Now's the time to be serious. Ooh~ looked like I came here just in time. Daniel, Jay, and Yeri just got out of their classroom.

Oh, Wendy unnie! What brings you here? Yeri hugged me happily while Jay just nodded at me.

Where's hyung, Wendy noona? Daniel then asked.

Oh, don't you ask about your brother, you sneaky bunny. I crossed my arms at him and threw glares.

He started to get nervous and Jayri seemed to follow. What are you talking about, Wendy noona?

I grabbed him by the wrist and dragged him to the rooftop with Jayri, following us.

-

Goodness, Wendy noona! Why do you need to bring us all the way to the rooftop? Jay asked once Yeri got down from his back.

Firstly, I didn't ask you two to come here with Daniel and I. Jayri just scratched their not-really-itchy- napes. Secondly, it's safer to talk about what we have to talk about here. I drank a bit from my tumbler. And lastly, Jayri is really sailing, huh?