DAMAGED SOULS

( introduction )

❝ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ❞

victory stands on the back of sacrifice

⋆★⋆

GIRLS LIKE HER WERE BORN IN A STORM

THEY HAVE LIGHTNING IN THEIR SOULS.

THUNDER IN THEIR HEARTS.

AND CHAOS IN THEIR BONES

⋆★⋆

AFTER WHAT SEEMED LIKE AN ENTERINTY OF IMPRISONMENT, Phoenix was among one of the luckier ones when Bellamy Blake stumbled across the underground hell within Mount Weather. After the passings of her traitorous family, the former second of the commander had nothing else in mind than getting revenge.

Retribution rose up into the sky in the form of fire and smoke, and the Maunripa had been born from the ashes when Mount Weather was lit ablaze — killing forty nine that were left inside.

   With some Mountain Men managing to escape, Phoenix took every measure of hunting every last one of them and giving them a slow and painful death that they deserved, leaving those behind when a strange technology began to grasp the world around her.

Under that dark grasp, Phoenix's second— whom she rescued from Mount Weather—Asteria has gone to extremes to try to find her seda, but even the lady in the red dress cannot pinpoint her location. Months passed and while none of the Grounder Clans have seen the great woman known for slaying the Mountain, the mind control has lifted but the danger doesn't stop there for Asteria.

While hiding a dark secret and being one of the sole survivors from Mount Weather, Asteria is no longer safe without A.L.I.E's authority against the human race. That's until she finds another who believes she doesn't belong to a clan.