Cas X Reader

**Edited**

Here's another short one for you! I have English lit paper one and geography paper one tomorrow and exams for the rest of the week so uploads might be non-existent or short.

Word count: 616 (inc A/N's etc.)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I am screwed. A while ago, Sam and Dean Winchester saved me from a vampire. It was my bloody landlord of all people. He trashed the house, and I just didn't want to stay. So Sam and Dean let me stay with them in the bunker and now, according to Dean, I'm a member of team free will. The only issue is I have a crush on their angel friend. I've only met him two or three times, but he's so cute and adorable and totally irresistible let's be real. Butttt he's totally clueless about human emotions at times, and so I have no idea what to do. Well, I guess nothing because he can't like me back.

Then one day everything changes because I hear Dean and Cas having a conversation which I most definitely was not supposed to listen to.

Dean's POV
"Dean? I'm confused." Cas tells me while sitting down at the table.

"Cas when aren't you confused?" I reply with a laugh. He just looks at me and tilts his head, angels.

"What are you confused about Cas?"

"Uhhh human emotions," what? Human emotions?

"Uhhhh Okay?... What about them?"

"I do not understand my feelings towards Y/N."

"Okay? Can you elaborate?" I think someone has a crushhhh. Awww.

"Well, I always want to be around her, and when I'm not, I feel empty." Yup, he definitely has a crush.

"Well, Cas I think you have a crush on Y/N."

"A... crush?"

"Yea. You have feelings for her."

"I... are you sure..."

"Positive. You should talk to her."

"Uhh... Okay... I will. Thanks, Dean."

Your POV
OH MY GOD HE HAS A CRUSH ON ME! Oh my god, Oh my god! Stay calm Y/N. I can't believe this!

He walks over, looking nervous.
"Hey, Cas. Whatcha doinnnn?"

"Uhh talking to you? I'd like to tell you something."

"Okay? Go ahead, Cas." I say with a smile. Oh my God, this is it... breathe Y/N.

"I talked with Dean... about you."

"Okay?"

"And he said that I have a crush on you."

"You do?" I ask with a smile.

"Yes. I know because I always want to be with you, and when I'm not, I feel lonely and empty inside."

"Awww Cas."

"Do you... have a crush on me?"

"Of course I do." As soon as I say it, Cas leans in and kisses me passionately.

"Wow..." I say with a small gasp.

"I learnt that from the pizza man," Cas says with a grin.

"Uhhh the pizza man? What pizza, man?" I ask kind of confused.

Evidently, Sam and Dean overhear because they shout "the pizza man?!"

"Uhh, Yea?" What the hell is the pizza man??

Sam and Dean explain to me about the whole pizza man on the tv thing, and now I understand. Maybe my angel isn't so innocent after all. He ain't no Dean, but perhaps he knows more than he lets on.
I guess we'll just wait and see, won't we?

*A few months later*
We've been dating for a few months, and I couldn't be happier. I love Cas so much, and he loves me. He's been incredible. He takes care of me and makes me smile and laugh and protects me. He's been incredible really. I really couldn't imagine being without him.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

If you enjoyed this please, please vote and comment on it I really appreciate it! Thanks to those who have!