There Was Snow Everywhere

Snow.

There was snow everywhere.

"Hey! Why are we in Russia?" Nikolai asked, waking up from a drunken slumber.

"Nikolai, this ain't Russia. I don't see any bears or vodka anywhere." Dempsey replied, looking quite confused.

"That's an offensive stereotype." Nikolai snapped, opening another bottle of vodka.

The teleporter was broken, and they were trapped in some kind of... snow dimension.

Takeo looked annoyed about the snow landing on his clothes,

"Snow has no honour!!" he angrily yelled at the sky.

"CAN YOU SHUT UP?! I'M WORKING!" Richtofen screeched, trying to fix the teleporter.

"Geez, Doc, you need to CHILL out!" Dempsey laughed, grinning like an idiot.

"Dempsey, I will kill you." Richtofen quietly mumbled, choosing to ignore him rather than argue with him.

After a couple of hours, Dempsey challenged everyone to a snowman-building competition.

"Alright, everyone! Time's up!" he declared, looking pretty happy with his pathetic snowman.

Takeo had made a small pile of snowballs.

"Uh... nice attempt, Tak'..." Dempsey said, trying to find something vaguely positive about the rubbish creation, "They're.. uh... pretty good!"

Takeo was depressed for the rest of the day.

Nikolai had made an ice sculpture out of frozen vodka. It was a sculpture of a bear.

"... Hey Nikolai... About that 'offensive stereotype' thing earlier..." Dempsey said, looking slightly annoyed.

"SO DEMPSEY, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY STATUE?" Nikolai loudly asked, making Dempsey's words inaudible.

"I think you forgot this is a SNOWMAN competition, Nikolai." Dempsey replied, glaring at Nikolai.

Nikolai was disqualified from the competition.

Richtofen had built a snowman of... himself.

"I'm sure you like it, Dempsey... because it's ME!" Richtofen laughed, leaning against the snowman with a kind of horribly smug confidence that Dempsey... well... kinda loved.

"Eh... Well, I gotta say... It's pretty lifelike!" Dempsey smiled.

Takeo and Nikolai looked annoyed.

"Lifelike in how ugly and overconfident it is!" Dempsey grinned, Nikolai and Takeo laughed.

Richtofen's smile quickly vanished.

"Oh, ja? Really? Well, I'm sure your snowman is just like you, Dempsey... ANNOYING, WORTHLESS, AND STUPID!" he angrily walked over to Dempsey's snowman, which was left quite far away from the rest of the competition.

"W-wait! Uh... I'm n-not part of the competition!" Dempsey yelled, looking slightly nervous.

"Don't feel nervous, Dempsey! I'm sure you made a good snowman!" Nikolai laughed.

There was an awkward silence.

"Right! Everyone, back into the teleporter!" Richtofen ordered, walking back to the group.

"But... isn't the teleporter broken?" Nikolai asked.

"I'm sure it's fine now." Richtofen pushed Nikolai and Takeo into the teleporter, and quickly sent them away to some other location.

"Dempsey."

Dempsey's heart immediately sunk.

"Y-Yeah...?" he mumbled, trying to hide how nervous he was.

"You're an absolute idiot. You know that, don't you?" Richtofen asked, looking really serious.

"Uh..." Dempsey looked away,

"Damn. He's mad I built a snowman of him." he thought, "That was such a bad idea..."

"Well, even though you're an idiot..."

Richtofen gently kissed Dempsey.

"...You're my favorite idiot."

Dempsey blushed. "You.. really mean that, Doc?"

Richtofen laughed, walking back to the teleporter, "Of course I do! Now, we can't keep Takeo and Nikolai waiting forever."

"Does this mean you're not gonna make fun of me from now on?" Dempsey asked, stepping into the teleporter.

"Eh... I'll think about it." Richtofen replied before they both teleported away.