P R O L O G U E

Dahyun, a girl that obsess with pickup lines, oh for more information, not a normal pickup lines or romantic pickup lines.

A DIRTY PICKUP LINES.

She likes to make his male friend, Vernon or Hansol as his Korean name, to embarrass him or make Vernon speechless over her pickup lines.

Vernon, on the other hand, likes Dahyun pickup lines. Means by that, every time Dahyun start to talk about pervert pickup lines, Vernon will turned on. He try his very best to keep calm but he can't.

"Wanna hear my pickup lines today?"

"Don't start...please, oh god,"

Dahyun laugh and gives Vernon a mischievous smile. "I'm sick so I see doctor yesterday..." She said and Vernon furrowed his eyebrows.

"Oh really? Then what's the doctor said?"

"Doctor said I'm lack of Vitamin 'D', "

Vernon stop writing.

"There's no vitami-" Vernon stop and look to Dahyun. Dahyun laugh.

"Can you not?"

Dahyun smile. "Wanna know what's on the menu?"

Vernon rolled his eyes. "Another dirty pickup lines?"

Dahyun shook her head. "Nope." She said. "I promise you this time is not dirty pickup lines and just answer me."

Vernon look at Dahyun. He sigh. "Yes, I want to know what's on the menu."

Dahyun smirk. She bring her face close to Vernon. Vernon stunt.

"Me-n-u."