CHERYL

WHERE THE ADMINS WILL GIVE YOU RIVERDALE PLOTS!

WHERE THE ADMINS
WILL GIVE YOU RIVERDALE
PLOTS!

1. GIVE CREDIT! You must credit us and the admin that made the plot in the description of your story and mention both accounts in the first part!

2. TIME LIMIT! You have TWO WEEKS to post the first part! After that you have ONE WEEK to post the first REAL chapter! If you need more time, let us know!

3. CHANGING THINGS! You may only change things that have "*" next to them! Anything else, you must message the admin that made the plot privately and ask permission!

4. DO NOT STEAL! This should go without saying, but these plots belong to US and if you steal these plots that we worked hard on, we will be very angry!

5. ASK NICELY! Don't forget your manners! Say your pleases and thank yous, don't just say "ay lemme snatch this" (even if you're a friend of the admins)!

6. DENIAL! We CAN deny you! If you get pissy because we denied you a plot, keep it to yourself! We likely denied you because you don't have any works up, we didn't like the way you asked, or we don't like your writing style!

7. PASSWORD! To ensure you've read the rules, the password is your favorite conspiracy theory! You must include this when asking for a plot!