INVESTIGATOR

TITLE: Investigator*
SEASON: 1 — 2
LOVE INTEREST: N/A
OC NAME: Julian Clark*
FACE CLAIM: Gaten Matarazzo

TITLE: Investigator*SEASON: 1 — 2LOVE INTEREST: N/AOC NAME: Julian Clark*FACE CLAIM: Gaten Matarazzo

DESCRIPTION:

* "I'M JUST TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHO KILLED JASON BLOSSOM, NOT WITNESS A LOVE FEST GO ON."

WHERE THE MIDDLE SCHOOLER TRIES TO INVESTIGATE THE TRAGIC MURDER OF JASON BLOSSOM.

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

All Julian Clark wanted to do was to be an investigator. He loved figuring out problems (that's probably why he liked math class so much) and loved mystery movies and books. Because of this, he hated living in Riverdale.

When talk starts arising on how Jason Blossom was murdered, Julian wants to crack the case. But that wasn't going to be easy since a lot more drama starts to circle around in the town, and he only sighed up for finding out who murdered the Blossom boy.

NOTES:

julian's name can be changed

— A catch phrase Julian uses a lot is "I didn't sign up for this!" and "I'm here to crack the case!"

— no love interest because he is too young for any of the high schoolers.

— Julian's an outsider. He doesn't have many friends, because the only thing they think about is sports & other stuff that doesn't interest him. He tries to make some, but they never connect nor click.

— At the start of the show, he should hate Riverdale a lot, because there isn't any action going on nor is there anything to do. But once the news about Jason is heard, he sparks interest in the town & starts to investigate on his own.

— Julian & Archie are brotp*

— ^ i imagine them being neighbors and that's where Julian gets his information from about the situation. They meet up after school just to hang out and go over details as to anything that happened that day.

— the teens adore him so much, they consider him apart of their group now & love him a lot.

( created by aly! )