LOVE LIES

TITLE: Love Lies*
SEASON: Pre-Season One — One
LOVE INTEREST: Betty Cooper
OC NAME: Amaris Young*
FACE CLAIM: China Anne McClain*

TITLE: Love Lies*SEASON: Pre-Season One — OneLOVE INTEREST: Betty CooperOC NAME: Amaris Young* FACE CLAIM: China Anne McClain*

DESCRIPTION:

so tell me where your love lies!

or

stop telling me you love me!
stop lying to me!

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

Before sophomore year started, Betty and Amaris were happy. They met at the end of freshman year when Amaris tripped and spilled cherry soda all over Betty's shirt. Then, convinced her to let her buy the blonde a new one. Thus, they spent the whole day together and a happy accident turned into a date which turned into a first kiss story. They started dating not long after that, enjoying the summer in Riverdale before things get complicated. Then, sophomore year starts. Suddenly Archie Andrews is hot and Jughead Jones is trying to kiss Amaris's girlfriend and Jason Blossom is dead. It's a lot to handle.

NOTES:

— if you change the title, you can use the second quote!

They shouldn't be broken up by the beginning of season one, but they should definitely end up broken up by the end of season one! The story should end at the end of season one as I can't really see the story going into season two

— Amaris is the one that breaks up with Betty because she realizes that she's into other people and she's okay with that, she just doesn't want Betty to pretend she still loves her! She is so strong and amazing and I love her, okay?

— Face claim should remain PoC, but I recommend fancasting Betty because Lili Reinhart is homophobic so it wouldn't make sense to give her a girlfriend (I recommend Peyton List or Olivia Holt!)

— Based off of Love Lies by Khlaid & Normani

( nicole! )