Chapter 1

So anyway guys I'm going through and revising this story a bit and am going to change the plot a little and this might end up being my main story!

     F×¢k everything, is what I thought this morning when I got up for school you wanna know why? You'll find out soon enough.
     As I listened to, um, whatever this teachers name is, I think to myself, I'm about to fuck Leah up big time for what she did.
     You may ask why are you mad at her and why are you talking to yourself as if someone's actually reading this? Well, because for one I have nothing to do and why am I going to kill Bree? Because she's a fucked up bitch.
     As the bell rang I strode out of the room spotted Bree grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and slammed her against a locker.
     "Why the fuck did you tell people I was dating you? I will never  fucking date you faggot."
     She shook her head feebly she let's out a whisper and says, "Y-ye-yes!"
     "Good, now get the fuck away from me before I beat you up."
     She started running down the hallway.
     Then my best friend, Jade, came over and scolded me,"Jake don't take you're anger out on her! I mean even I would have said the same think if you wouldn't kill me in the process.." I glare at her and she quickly added in, "Jesus! I'm just kidding! You need to lighten up! I wouldn't do that you know. You're my best friend and only my best friend."
     "Hmph... Let's just get to class," I sigh exaggeratedly loud just too annoy her.
     "K'." she says while walking down the hallway with her face glued to her phone.
     When we get to the history class I sit down beside Jade.
     Then I zone out.
     When class is halfway over a new guy walks in and says, "Sorry I couldn't find the right class."
     The teacher just shrugs and says,"Just sit down. Beside him," she points at our table.
     The new guy walks over to our table and sits across from me.
     He's tan, with sandy blonde hair and green eyes he also has very defined muscles.
     He gave me a weird look I ignore him and start drawing on my paper.
     "Hey."
     I looked up at him,"What do you want?"
     "Nothing I just wanted to talk to you, that's all."
     "Well you've talked and now leave me alone."
     "Chase! Introduce yourself to him!" My best friend scolded me. (You see that word a lot with best friend don't you?)
     "Fine. I'm Chase."
     "I'm-"
     "I really don't care who you are." I interrupted.
     "Jake."
     "Ok like I said I really don't care."
     He gave me a hurt look and looks away.
     I have no idea why him feeling hurt could hurt so much but it felt like someone was trying to rip out my heart.
     I gasped out loud,"WHAT THE FUCK!!!"
     He looked up at me concerned, "What's wrong?"
     "Why do you care??"
     He looked down and looked hurt again. And there was that fucking hurt feeling again.
     I got up and straight up walked out after I felt the hurt feeling again.
     I thought to myself,'What's wrong with me am I going crazy? I felt fucking hurt for no damn reason!!!'
'Mabey I am going crazy because I swear I saw that guy look hurt at the same time... I don't know...'

    The spacing will be a little different from here because I was just editing that stuff up there. I was just wondering, do any of  you guys prefer no cussing because if you do I will fix it. Its just when he gets mad he tends to cuss a lot, I need your guys opinions if you want me to fix it though.