Chapter 2

As I was busy feeing sick in the bathroom, Jade came in.
"Whats wrong Chase?"
"Your not supposed to be in here." I pointed out.
"The fuck? I fucking know that I'm not a dumbass now explain why you stormed out if the classroom," she said putting her hands on her hips.
"My... I'm hurting and I can't figure out what is wrong."
"Oh ok I thought you were mad at the new guy or something." "

No," I say with my head hurting like fuck.

That's when Jake decides to walk in.

I jump up because as soon as I see him I feel really weird. Like butterfly's in my stomach weird.

"What the fuck are you man??!" I exclaim at him angrily.

His gaze softens when he sees me and he surges forward and starts kissing me.

It feels fucking good but he's a fucking guy! And with that I am not a queer!

"Get the fuck offa me you queer!" I snarl at him and push him off of me.

He looks suddenly disappointed and I ignore my gut telling me to comfort him.

     "If you ever touch me again, I will rip your head off before you can even poke me. Got it bud? Good. Learn your place. Earn your respect. But unfortunately live is something a guy will never ever earn from me. You just crossed a bug fucking line and now, I didn't really like you before but now I fucking hate your guts. Queer," I snarl at him, "Fuck off and don't talk to me. Don't. Even. Try."

     I prowl out of the bathroom quickly and make my way back to my car. I've had enough non sense today. And school was just making a hell of a lot more drama then I am willing to suffer through.

     As I reach my car I hear Jade behind me.

     I swiftly turn around to face the beating when I meet a pair of green eyes. Belonging to a silver wolf.

     My eyes bulge as I take in the enormous animal, I take a swift step back only to find my trucks door.

     My heart rate starts going up and after that all I remember is looking up to those green eyes except they now belonged to a very naked Jayde.

I love cliffhangers. How about you? Also any questions or comments, I'm going to gt t third chapter out tonight, hopefully I will have the fourth out by tomorrow and the chapters after this will be very long, I promise. Sorry about t cliffhanger though that's kind of the reason I'm posting chapter three an four so soon. Anyway, I'm very thankful for the readers I have had, and one more time I am still in the revising stages so critique is appreciated!!

😊😊

-รαɠε