Chapter: 3

"Get some clothes on you mf!!!" I eyeballed her and looked away quickly.

"Are you through yet?! Because if you are you have a helluva lot to explain!"

After a few seconds of silence I look over my should to see, nothing.

I shake my head.

'That's it. I'm going to a docter. I'm going crazy,' I quickly climb off of the ground and look around to try and find out where I am. It's pitch black. All I can see is a couple of beer cans. 'Wait, beer cans. I know where I am!' I rub up the street and am met with blinding lights.

"Guess I was right..? I think..." I look around and see the liquor stores sign, yep.

I call my sister, my other go to best friend. I'm sure as hell not calling Jayde, whether or not I am crazy.

"Hello?" she picks up after three rings.

"Hey, can you come and pick me up?" I ask pacing.

"Yeah sure where are you?" She says immediately.

I look around for anything close enough to tell her I'm at, anything besides the bar anyway.

"Lowe's, I'll be waiting out front," I hang up and jog over to one of the bench's.

She rolls up a couple of minutes later.

"You were at the bar weren't you?" She glares at me playfully.

"Naw, I only came over to Lowe's, walked all the way just too come back empty handed. Of course I was, not exactly sure how I ended up there but I did and since mom and dad record all of our conversations on the phone I couldn't tell you," I stand up and stretch out a little before jumping in the passenger seat.

She rolls her eyes at me, "We need a code for bar at this point," she chuckles.

"I just nowtold you, I have no idea how I even got there last night!" I glare at her.

She smirks at me, "Well duh, you obviously had a girl with you right??"

I cuff her on the shoulder, "No!!!"

"Then what were you doing?" She squints at me before looking back at the road.

"That, I have no idea... In fact I'm so confused about that part that, I'm just gonna go with I was very drunk. I think..."

She looks at me shocked, "You aren't even hung over though!"

I shrug, "I'm just gonna go with it."

Suddenly I wake up on the couch.

Wtf?!

                                                      •°•°•

So Ik know that was a really short chapter. But I've been gone for the past week and I'm pretty sure that I'm getting strepp throat. But, despite that I'm actually going to try to get a daily routine of writing now!!!

Here's the plan, I hope to update at least 2-3 chapters a week, for now they might be short, but that ju means more often. I thank those who have read my books, it would he amazing if you would vote. It really motivates me.

😅😅😊😊

°~SageJordan~°