the case.

‘why do you always keep so silent?’ the man huffed, and looked Sherlock in the eyes. ‘I think because most people prefer to be the dominant screaming person in the room?’  Sherlock said in a small voice. ‘well I don’t know about the others but I prefer if my partner is also a bit… vocal..’ the man said. He had black, well combed hair, and brown eyes that would be ‘beautiful’ in any other situation then just coming rather enthusiastic inside of Sherlock. Sherlock sighed and when the man left later, he cleaned up the same way he always did. John would not realize a thing. Most clients nowadays rather liked to dominate Sherlock, calling him ‘good boy’ or other variations. It was a bit odd though, seeing that Sherlock was in most situations the taller one. Sherlock somehow felt as if he was betraying John, and made a cup of coffee for him as a compromise (even though John would never find out). 

Friday, 11 a.m.

‘Sherlock?’ Sherlock blinked, and looked up at the direction where the voice came from. ‘have you been awake all night?’ it was John, who looked a tiny bit… ..worried. ‘yes John. Do not worry yourself though..’ Sherlock said. ‘Sherlock.. you need to stop doing this. I don’t want to wake up to finding you dead here on the floor because you collapsed of a lack of sleep and choked on your own saliva.’ (that sounds different from what I pictured) Sherlock started to chuckle but after seeing John’s face he quickly stopped. ‘I’m serious.’  ‘yes. Alright. If it makes you happy.. ..I’ll look after myself better.’ John looked confused. ‘thanks’ he breathed.

‘do we have a case?’ John asked. Sherlock nodded, and stood a bit closer to John. ‘Anderson says it is a suicide. Obviously it is not.’ John was smiling, almost as if he did not really appreciate what Sherlock said, but still was proud of him. He almost seemed… fond of Sherlock. ‘well, are we going or what?’ Sherlock asked. ‘yes.’ They left Baker street.

The case had been solved in less than two hours. It was indeed not a suicide, not exactly. The victim had paid someone to kill him, making it only look like a normal suicide. The man in question was probably too scared to do it himself, so he hired a person. Scotland yard was currently investigating who that was. After that Sherlock quickly took off, leaving John in the hands of Lestrade and Donovan. Sherlock went back to the club. Tina was already waiting for him. ‘where were you? You didn’t take the morning shift so Robert had to do two guys at once. They didn’t seem pleased.’ She said, pretending to be angry, but she just could not stay mad at Sherlock. ‘I solved a case’ he simply said. After that his eyes widened. ‘where’s Olga?’ he said, looking around. ‘hmm… now you mention that name.. I haven’t seen her in a couple of days..’ Tina said. Sherlock looked at her. ‘the guy who was killed today had a daughter.’ Tina’s eyes widened. ‘do you mean-‘ Sherlock nodded. ‘I have to go’ he said. He ran away.   ‘tell Robert it’s his lucky day!’ he shouted. Tina walked away, shaking her  head. ‘crazy man..’ she whispered fondly to herself.

Sherlock entered the house where the man was found dead earlier that day. ‘Olga?’ he shouted, receiving no answer. He checked the kitchen, the main rooms and the bathroom. The only room left was the loft. Suddenly Sherlock’s phone beeped. ‘you have one (1) new message(s).’ Sherlock opened the message. ‘where are you Sherlock? You told me we were going to have dinner?’ John. Sherlock started typing quickly. ‘the dead man’s house. Come as fast as possible.  I know who shot him. –SH’