Useful help on the internet

Useful things that you could google:

1. Katytastic on YouTube. She is a booktuber who has also made some videos about writing. They were really helpful to me!

2. Ellen Brock. She is an editor who has a blog and a youtube page and gives a lot of tips for writers. You can ask her things as well.

3. Nanowrimo/camp nanowrimo. It is a community of writers trying to write a novel at the same time in just a month's time. Nanowrimo is in November, camp Nanowrimo is in April and July.

4. Evernote. You can use it for your research.

5. Scriverner. A great word processor especially made for novel writers. It keeps track of your wordcount and spelling errors, but helps you plan a novel too.

.6. Periodic Table of Storytelling. A great (slightly vague) device to use when you don't know what to write about.

 7. Chaotic Shiny. A generator for everything you can think of. (Yes don't worry, even for a country song!)

8. When you're stuck, google this: 5 writing exercises that will make you more creative. It will help. Believe me.

9. Jenna Moreci on YouTube. She is a writer with a YouTube channel. She talks about writing in general, and also about her own writing process. You can learn a lot from her!

If you know more awesome (and helpful) writing things on the internet, please tell me so I can add them to the list.