New Girl. (chapter 8)

Hi
hello.
So I'm going to start this chapter by the conversation that Kylie and Daniel had before they got home.
Okay
ACTION

~~~~~~~ 3rd person POV~~~~~~~

"So I have a daughter."
"Yeah, um.."
"So this is what happened. Are you ready?" Kylie asked, preparing not Daniel, but herself.
"Yeah."
"Okay, So I was a sophomore in highschool, and he was my boyfriend then, but not anymore. His name was Harvey."
"Wait, is he British?" Daniel asked
"Yes. Why?"
"Well. He, he goes to this school."
"Oh."
"Does he know?" Daniel asked concerned.
"Yes, that's why he left the state and Uhm, broke up with me."
"Because you had his baby and didn't get an abortion?"
"Yep. Exactly that. Then I found out he moved to another state where he was dating one of my old best friends." Kylie said on the verge of tears.
"Oh." Daniel replied not knowing how to handle this kind of a situation.
"Well, are you ready to go back? I bet Jack is out of the washroom by now."
"Yeah, lets go."

~~~ AT THE HOUSE AFTER WHEN THEY GOT HOME ~~~

~~Jack's POV~~

"So did you guys hear that we have a new student?" Loren said taking a sip of her Starbucks.
"No. Who is it?" Lea asked sitting on the couch.
"I don't really know her, but her name is Billie Eilish."
"Oh! I've heard she's in the same dorm room as Jordyn."
(Did you guys think I forgot about Jordyn? Well you were right, I did.)
"Why Don't We look her up?" Lea suggested, pulling out her phone.
"Yeah, I heard them blasting one of her songs in their dorm when me and Daniel walked by it." Kylie said
"Was it good?" I asked, looking at Kylie.
"Yeah! It was really good, it had a Melanie Martinez vibe to it." Daniel said popping a watermelon sour patch in his mouth.

-Jack thoughts-
Was I talking to you? I asked to myself when Daniel responded when I was talking to Kylie.

-end of thoughts-
"Hey Kylie, can I talk to you... in a different room? Please." Jonah asked.

Oh no. I have bad feelings about this.

"Um sure." She said getting up off the floor where she was sprawled.

To Be Continued.

Sorry it's short. :))

Okay. See yah ;)

Song of the chapter:

Quote of the chapter:
DAMN DANIEL BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THEM CHECKERED VANS.
(zooms into Daniel's face then his checkered vans)

~wdwberries