Chapter 1: The Move In

I was looking for a home, I have been looking for one since my parents kicked me out. I was walking around trying to find a home, looking for 'rent' or 'for sale' signs or at least a sign that is looking for another roommate for me to have a place to stay, and to hide my identity from all of the people in the world. I cannot trust no one with my cat identity, what if they attack me? What if they try to kill me? What if they treated me like my parents? Saying I should not exist and I should no longer be in this world because of who I was. I was different from my whole family, no one is like me and probably no one in the world is like me! Oh well, I will find someone soon enough.

I was walking down a street and I found a paper that was hanged onto a power pol, they were looking for anyone to stay with them since they had a spare room. The rules was on it too, and they have a cat! I can maybe talk to him and we can be friends. I pulled out my phone and ringed them up! 

~Hours Later~

I walked up to the correct address where the house is. I knocked on the door to see a male with a green hoodie, tan pants, and green converse. He had chocolate eyes along with a chocolate hair color.

"Hello! You must be the new roommate that called?" He said looking at me.

I nodded "My name is (Y/N), I found the paper on a power pole down there at the corner." I smiled "But thank you for putting it up! I was urgent for a home."

He smiled "No problem! Come on in and I will introduce you to the others and give you a tour around the house if you like, or you can learn if you like!" He said as he let you enter your new home and letting you have a look around. You smiled as you looked around at the place, the male must have called for other males to walk downstairs to meet you and hopefully to get to know you.

The green hoodie male was standing next to a male, with a purple hoodie but on top of it was a green overcoat. The other two was wearing a red hoodie and the other with no eyes was wearing a blue hoodie. The green male walked over, now holding a cola can. You preferred water so then your teeth is nice and healthy!

"I am Edd, the purple hoodie is Matt, the red hoodie is Tord, and the blue one is Tom! Guys meet (Y/N), they are moving in with us until they want to move out or something is going on in life..... Something like that"

I smiled as Edd forced Tord to show me my room, he grunted but he showed me the way there. He just lead me there and opened the door then walked away. I guess he is the silent type, maybe if I get to know him.....

Maybe he will speak out?

A/N

Hello guys! I will be making XReader books from now on. I want to write and get my writing skills better (heh, like the sims) but I want to get better and maybe even the details. You may add some ideas in the comments or you may message me on here on Wattpad! I have made another story of Tord but that is for my brother, I am probably going to make the other people in Eddsworld, depends on what you guys ask for. I am not making stories just for people, only for the people I know such as my bro. I would love it if you left ideas or asked for other people in Eddsworld for me to write in a book. I will try and make it a they/them book for all of it so then it is fair for all of the genders out there. I love you guys I hope you enjoy this book. 

SLAMMING PAN LADY OUT!