Chapter 5 : Blizzard

After the save that Edd did when he had found me, the boys decided to always check in on me to make sure that I wasn't sick at all. They only did this because they wanted to check if I have gotten a cold from the weather. Luckily, I didn't catch it.

After a week of the incident of me getting picked up and taken home by Edd, the weather had gotten more and more worse as the season days kept on going. We were surprisingly stacked on food, a bit of water and soda for us but Matt's mirrors are all frozen up by the cold. We all decided to stay in the living room for the remaining days of the blizzard until it finally went away.....

But it never did.....

I was busy changing the channels of the news in hopes to see if the blizzard would end to a minimum so then we can go out again like we use to. I wanted to go out to get some more blankets and one more heater machine to keep use all warms and toasted. Tord was right next to me going through his phone, going through the weather app but his phone soon shut off from battery life. He groaned and began watching the tv with me. We both kept watching as we listened to the weather report.

"We should maybe head out someday, to get a bit more of supplies just in case if we run out." I announced to everyone, though at the corner of my eye I saw Tord just staring at me. I kept changing until my eyes laid on a day...

Wednesday

It was a clear day, no storm or no more snow. The temperature was still cold but it was good enough to the point where it would melt some snow at least. Edd soon spoke out about it, saying that's when we gotta go and get out. I nodded, wanting a bit of fresh air until I felt someone scratching the back of my ear.

I dropped the remote and began to purr from the satisfying feeling that I was getting. The person kept on scratching and scratching until I turned into a cat and laid on my belly, they began scratching right where the end of my tail was. I looked up to see it was Tord. I crawled up onto his lap and began to purr a lot more. He smiled down at me and began to pet me. Edds cat soon crawled up to us, wanting some attention.

Edd walked out of the kitchen while drinking some cola, he pet his dark grey kitty. I was laying down and was fast asleep on tords lap. Edd let out a satisfied smile, "Did you get into a fight with Tom today Tord?"

"For the first time in ever, we didn't start a fight at all. We were pretty chill with each other today." I heard Tord say to Edd before I passed out from the relaxation that I was having.

I later woke up in a dark room, probably the living room but I couldn't see. I activated my night vision that I had since I was part cat, I turned human and began to walk around. I was in someone's room but I don't know who's. I never went into any of the boys rooms since I found it pretty rude and it was there very own little area where they could be alone and have there own privacy. I looked around hoping to find some hints.

I couldn't really see any color because of how dark it was at night. It was night of course because of the sun being on the other side of the world but other then that, I was confused. I walked up to the door and turned the knob. It wasn't locked, and tords room would have his door locked. I walked out and closed the door behind me. I stepped down the stairs and looked around in hopes to find at least one of the guys awake,

But I didn't

I walked around to the kitchen since my mouth was dry for some reason. Someone told me that I snored in my sleep, but I didn't believe it. But, I guess they probably were right about it. I opened up the fridge and grabbed a water bottle and began to drink half of it. I felt someone's arms wrap around my waist. It was normal in the house to me for some reason.

"Which one of you 4 rainbow guys are you?" I said not turning my head as soon as I separated my lips away from the water bottle.

I got no response

I went to look around but they said something,

"Pardon?" I asked....

"You should be in bed (Y/N)...." the voice said to me

"Tord is that you? Or is it Tom being drunk again?" I said starting to get angered up.

"It's Tord, but you should sleep. Wednesday is getting more and more closer." He said as he picked me up  and began to carry me to my room or his. I let out a small sigh,

"Listen I get it that you are excited to go out again and all but I am thirsty and need something to drink." I said to him but he let out a small chuckle and he whispered in my ear,

"You just drank that water bottle in your hand right there." He said. I looked at my hand and there was indeed a cold water bottle wrapped around my fingers. I let out a quiet giggle,

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that." I said,

Why was he acting like this?