Eko's Children Pt 2

These are the rest of Eko's future children!

Name: Soren

Personality: Expressionless like his father. Shares his mother's eyes and hair color. Like the rest of his siblings, he inherited the enhanced senses of the Fanalis. Very mature for his age. Currently too busy to find love. Known for his strategic skills.

Occupation: Warrior for Reim / Celestial Vessel

Spirit Partner:  Zephyr, Divine spirit of Wisdom and Wind

Extra: He is a skilled archer and the youngest general in the Reim army. Three rows of pale blue scales on his right wrist are the traits he shares with his Celestial Elemental Spirit

Appearance: @ age 17

Name: Alviss

Personality: Shares his mother's eye and hair color. Sometimes socially awkward, but is well like. Likes to spend time learning from Yunan. Wants to be the first to compile all the history and knowledge of the Summoner clans and The world of Tamalor.

Occupation: Scholar of Summoner Arts

Spirit Partner:  Pavo - a spirit of Wind

Extra: Spends too much time in the libraries according to his siblings. Has a close connection with Dymphna (Kouen and Fawns youngest daughter) who also shows an interest in the history of the Summoner Clans and the art of Spirit Summoning.

Appearance: @ age 15

Name: Zemira

Personality: Curious about everything and slightly naive, Zemira is the youngest of Masrur and Eko's children. She has her mother's hair color and her father's eyes. Shows signs of the ability to see spirits and speak with them. She has a temper when things don't go her way, but shows her mother's kind nature. Masrur is wrapped around her little finger.

Occupation: being adorable

Spirit Partner:  none (yet) but she does see spirits and spends her afternoon playing with them.

Extra: She can't decide if she wants to be a warrior like her older brothers, Masaru and Soren, a scholor like Alviss, or a dancer like Sadi. She likes to talk to other metal vessel users' djinns.

Appearance: @ age 4