CHAPTER FOUR

Riding home, the thought of what transpired between me and Roy still lingers. Why would he kiss me, the same me he bullies?

Initially I was angry that he kissed me, but after replaying the kiss, I found myself liking it, even to the point of tracing my lips with him in mind, not my fault I once had a crush on him, which ended long ago.

I don't feel like going back to the Lodge, so I decided to go visit the park, with the hope of freeing my mind from the kiss, I just need it to stop. Who in his right mind will kiss and enjoy kissing his bully?

The park is always busy, now not being an exception. I hate coming to the park for its remind me of things I never had or experience during my boyhood. just because the stupid Roy of a bully is occupying my mind I thought coming to the park will get my mind of him so here I am in mly worst place, bearing the worst memory. I deceived myself when I thought the park will take my mind off him, for I keep feeling his lips on mine when I see lovers.

Getting into my bicycle, my phone vibrates in my pocket, bringing it out, it was a message from Danny asking me to pick up "THE HUNTER'S EYES" From a movie shop, the message alone restored smile on my face and the actor in the movie immediately occupied my thoughts thereby replacing that of Roy.

I might as well go into my fantasy world, in the arms of my celebrity crush, "RUDE BOY".