CHAPTER FIVE

"RUDE BOY" he is one of the youngest known celebrity in the world, he rose from being a musician, to model and now an actor. How he gets his acting role still befouls me, for never once has his face been seen, he wears mask always even to interviews. It makes me wonder how handsome he is, His girlfriend must be lucky to be the only one to know his true identity. Let me stop here because if you live me, I will continue to talk about him for I know his biography more than I know the history of my country maybe because I dream of having a life with him someday. *Note the sarcasm*

On getting home, Danny is already seated with popcorn, that alone should tell you how much we enjoy RUDE BOY'S movies.

I quickly drop the movie on the center table, while dashing into my room and at the same time shouting at the top if my voice asking Danny not to insert the movie until I get back from changing my cloths.

My head is placed on Danny's shoulder as we watch the HUNTER'S EYE. The movie was beyond any imagination. Rude boy being the role actor acted so well for the movie suited his personality, fearful and gentle.

"Danny, can you open an Instagram account for me? My question made Danny sit up thereby causing me to hit my head on the couch.

" of course love" Danny answered while smirking making me hit him for I know what is in his mind.

Don't tell anybody, I want to open any Instagram account just to fellow my celebrity crush. Who does that?