CHAPTER EIGHT

I haven't rested since I found out few minutes ago that my name is making waves on Instagram. after going in and out of the personal profile belonging to the person who sent me a  DM I still can't believe that the message was from the official account of the youngest richest celebrity in the world. How possible is it that he saw my account out of millions of followers he has.

I was still trying to figure out the situation when Danny came into my room demanding to know what was going on. I tried explaining to him that I have no idea of what was going on, for I was as confused as he was.

"Evan, I am really really jealous, within a space of two days, how did do you that" Danny asked as he lamented in a fake tone.

"Hey dude even if I got magic, not the kind that turns people into a celebrity over night."

The rumbling of my tommy was just the sign I need to stand up from the seat I was, for I have been sitting there for God knows how long, starring at my phone like it holds the salvation to mankind.

Going down the staircase I expected to be bombarded with question but my greatest surprised, I was only given a look carrying all the emoji known to man so I guess you can imagine how I felt.

Finally getting to the Bottom of the staircase, I gave out a sigh of relieve as I made my way to the cafeteria.

After ordering food for Danny and I, I left the cafeteria in a happy mood, for it was only when I got to the cafeteria that I remembered my number one problem Roy and happy because he was not here to torment me.

"Beautiful you miss me"?

"Think of the devil and he will appear" I mumbled

"Huh, you talking to me?" Roy asked making me role my eyes backwards if you know what I mean

I stood there as i watch him slowly climb down the stairs with his group of terrors. I stood there as I watch him come close to me, while his right hand was in his pocket, he use the left hand to hold the back of my neck drawing me closer to the side of his face.

Using his nose, he rubbed my ear and the side of my neck. I hope he knows his friends are here so I was thinking.

"Beautiful" he whispered in my ears, I could feel the slight air that came out his mouth when he called me that making me shiver.

Closing my eyes with head bent down, I waited for him to release me but he kept rubbing his nose on my neck making me inhale deeply at the same time ashamed of myself for I saw myself enjoying it.

"Beautiful welcome to Instagram " he spoke, stepping back, he walked away like nothing happened, like he didn't know what he did to me leaving me angry.