Changes Part 2

It's finally 8th grade. One more year until I can finally go to high school. This was my last year in Frolio and I was going to make sure I walk out of here with a bang. Nothing much had changed since 7th grade. I still had a crush on Emily, I haven't talked to Kaitlyn in a long time, but I had been more social, so I was cool with everyone. I had a couple of friends who I talked on a daily basis. They were my buds, Kyle and John. Kyle was and still is the funniest man alive. He was the same size and height as me at the time and he wore shorts all year long(including the winter). He loves to make jokes, but he is chill like a cucumber. John was tall and big. He wore glasses as well too. I used to be good friends with him. He'd always have my back when people were picking on me. He used to be a good guy. Unfortunately, he wouldn't be the same guy as he used to be. It all started in the first few months of the school year. John, Kyle, and I were in class. John seemed very happy that day, but Kyle and I didn't know why. We were going to ask why he was in a good mood today, but without any hesitation, He shouted out " I'm dating someone". I was so happy for the guy. I was excited to know who it was. So the three of us started to play 21 questions to find out who John was dating. Our clues were that the person goes to the school, she was short, and she was beautiful. I couldn't think of anything, and Kyle said " what kind of fucking hints are those, almost everyone in this school is short except for your tall ass". I was laughing so hard, I couldn't. Then when John told me who he was dating, made me stop and I couldn't fucking believe it. JOHN WAS DATING KAITLYN.