Part 4

My thoughts about everything seem to depart from life so swiftly.

                       When life gave you lemons you made a benefit; meaning you took the opportunity to help yourself by making lemonade, but if life gave you a purpose, would you take all the trials and tribulations that came with it?

The next day was stimulating. You see just as any other normal day I've ever had before. i'd usually wake up at 8:25am exactly, wash my face brush my teeth, shower, make myself breakfast and tell my mother goodbye.

this time it was different.

I didn't have the comfort of my mother. so not like my everyday routine I winged it.

I started off inches away from my phone and the old pink jewelry box that sat on the roof of my drawer, along with a picture of me and my mother, it was 10:15am. I guess you could say i'm still somewhat grieving. I forced myself to get out of bed, and as lazy and white as the morning sky was, I had to think.... A LOT.

           And unlike my normal routine I decided to exercise, (which by the way so not my style)               But I couldn't afford to be careless today, or at most this is what my body was telling me. I put on a sports bra, Shorts that hugged my thighs like spandex and a latex texture jacket, even though it was 90 degrees outside. And out the door I went.

I just ran.

Not knowing where I was going stepping to the sound of my soul. I ran, panting with each increasing pulse in me. The weight of my brain was eating at me but at least the sun was somewhat shinning. My headphones nearly popped my brain out as the music wrecked my eardrums. The light has shine through beautiful trees that surrounded the neighborhood and it didn't matter to me.

The trail itself was hopeless, no matter what I did all I could think about was my mother and how much I wish she was here with me.

Someone ran in front of me saving me from my thoughts.

"Hey", Ethan muffled

I took my earphones out "Heeeyy, lame party kid", I said

"Ha ha yeah. Was kind of hoping you forgot about that."

"Are you stalking me now?", I smirked

"What? No! If anything you're stalking me.", he joked " this is my mid-day exercise trail."

"Mid-day exercise trail?" I said jogging slowly

"Yes, I don't wake up early enough to do morning exercise.", he said jogging with me

"Huh. Doing unspeakable things at night?", I smiled

"You're starting to make me sound like a creep and I don't like it.", he laughed

"Well if anything you're a cocky creep considering you're the 'confident slash good looking sla-' "

"Okay okay I get it I'm a douche.", he said

" well I'm glad you're aware.", I giggled jogging back to my house as I left him standing on the corner of the sidewalk.

'I wonder why things are the way they are'

Honestly I don't know if where I am now is a blessing or a curse. But one thing is for sure.

My heart has never beaten so fast in my life, maybe it's because I never exercise.