Chapter 1

rumor || k.th
Previously known as 'Backstage Incident'

Introduction:

This story has a mix of fictional and non-fictional characters. The story isn't based on a true story, this is all made by me, that's why it's called a fanfiction.

If the story is somewhat related to other stories (ex: plot, characters, storyline etc.) it is coincidental because this is all my idea. If ever I DID 'copy' other people's works, I make sure to give them credit by the end of the chapter.

This story was not yet edited and will soon be edited once completed. Please expect a lot of grammatical errors and spelling errors during the book.

Please report any negative comments or spoilers that you may encounter in the comments section. It will be deleted by the author.

WARNING: EXTREMELY CLICHÉ STORY! (and a weird protagonist)

Enjoy <3

I was woken up by the sound of my phone ringing. I groan as I took a glimpse of the clock on my desk to realize that it was just 5:00 in the morning.

What kind of sadist would call me this early?

I crawled over the floor to grab my phone ringing in my bag.

"Hello?" I said with a hint of sleepiness in my voice as I rubbed my eyes with my index finger.

"Hi." A mysterious voice spoke over the phone and I couldn't help but twitch my eyebrows.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"Hey, it's me." He said plainly; barely expressing any emotions in him.

"Alright, if you don't reveal your identity I'm calling the cops!" I tried to shout to show my anger but ended up failing because of my sleepiness. I yawned and sighed, waiting for his response.

"Fine! Fine! It's Andre."

"Andre? Oh my God, you sound so creepy, and you've definitely grown."

Meet Andre, the most annoying person ever. He was my childhood friend, well, that was until he moved out. All he did was irritate me when we were younger, should I even call him my childhood 'friend'?

I sighed, more like a childh-

"Hey, so.." He paused, "I'm going to a concert with my girlfriend and she wanted someone to be with since I'm busy and everyone else is busy. Then I remembered Lance had your number then I-" I woke up from my thoughts and before he could speak any further, I interrupted him.

"Sure, I'll go with your girlfriend." I wasn't completely sure of my answer, but since I usually have no plans during weekends, I just agreed to the plan.

"Awesome! Thank you so much! We'll pick you up tomorrow at 6 in the morning! Are you free?" He squealed in excitement.

"Yeah." He cheered over the phone before he thanked me then hung up afterwards.

I never knew Andre had a girlfriend. Well, I mean, he had looks. But he just didn't seem like that guy who would have one.

I yawned again and lazily walked towards my bed as I rubbed my eye with the back of my index finger.

-

I opened my eyes and found sunlight passing through my window and into my eyes. I yawned and took a quick glimpse of the my clock. It was 7:26 am and I thanked God for waking me up at the right time. That rarely happens and I end up getting late.