Chapter 15

I'm back.
Note: Chapter 12-15 are on the same day. I just split it to 3 parts because it was too long.
—————
(still KTH's POV)

"Amber?" I asked, a bit shocked.

I caught Jungkook's eyes widening as he found the sight of Amber. I ran towards the door until it was slammed in front of my face.

I stood there, stunned. My mind was processing what just happened. I sighed, maybe this was all my fault. I was being a huge jerk.

"Hyung, I mean.." Jungkook spoke as he lightly tapped my shoulder with his finger twice. I slowly turned to him as he smiled shyly, trying to remove all the negativity running through my mind.

"We can go back home. Let's just leave her. Maybe she was just a little shocked to see you in person for the first time in a while. I mean, honestly.. You were acting like a jerk to her in text." He joked which made him earn a small punch on the shoulder from me as we both chuckled.

"No, seriously hyung. Apologize to her." Jungkook said.

I sighed and shook my head a little, "I'll give her space for a while. Maybe next time." He nodded.

"You know, let's just go back, hyung." He suggested. I nodded and he gripped my wrist and ran back, towards home.

We crossed the road and arrived home safely. I turned the doorknob and the wooden door opened.

Jin, who was cooking, turned to face us. A grin went up his face as he ran to me and gave me a tight hug.

"Taehyung-ah! I'm so proud of you!" Jin said. I raised an eyebrow in confusion as the other 4 came out of their rooms and stared at Jungkook and I with the widest grin.

"Taehyung! How was it?" Everyone said, rushing to us as I stood there, confused.

"How was what? Proud of me for what? Why is everyone here?" I asked.

I caught Jimin snickering as Yoongi approached me with a smile, "We're so proud of you for coming out. How was your date with Jungkook?"

My eyes widened and I quickly shook my head, "Guys! I'm not gay! Calm down." I said in a loud voice, leaving everyone speechless, stealing glances of each other.

"'Jungkook and I just roamed around to greet our new neighbors." I smiled shyly.

Jin slowly nodded with his mouth opened in an 'A' sort of shape. Everyone constantly continued to look at each other, still confused.

"Then.. What was Jimin talking about when he said you were planning a date with someone?" Hoseok asked with widened eyes.

Jimin snickered again in the background as he sat on the nearby wooden table that was just behind everyone. He tried covering his laugh with his hand but it made it more obvious.

Everyone faced Jimin who just coughed at us, "Look, fine." He grinned.

"I was trying to tell you guys about Taehyung and this girl he's been dreaming about. Seriously, he won't stop thinking about her nowadays. Then suddenly Hoseok mentioned Jungkook which made everyone think that you guys went on a date today. So I decided to play along with it." Jimin chuckled, then finally laughed hysterically.

"Ohh.." Namjoon whispered to himself but I was still able to hear it.

I blinked twice and turned my head to Jimin who can't stop laughing, "Hyung!" I groaned in anger.

I stomped towards him and lightly slapped his hand. He stopped laughing and looked at me as soon as I hit him, "Aish! It was a joke!"

I sighed and went to my room which was now properly furnished. I groaned and felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I slid my hand into my pocket and grabbed it.