Chapter 10

A/N: I'm sooo sorry for the slow update. I've been very busy with stuff. Sometimes, I feel like.. each day my grammar's getting worse and worse. It frightens me. ;-;
PS: I had trouble writing this chapter because of this grammar issue I have. Please bare with me.
—————

My stomach growled in starvation. I haven't eaten breakfast yet and I came to school with messy hair. Lance kept on glaring at me for the entire period. I ignored him and just focused on the lecture.

The bell rang and I headed towards the cafeteria. I sat in my usual seat, as always. Lance kept staring at me and spoke, "So.. Where did you run off to yesterday?"

I glared at him with a blank face, "Where else would I go to?" I said, staring at him. He blinked twice, then nodded. He grabbed a bite of his tacos trying to ignore the awkwardness.

The school bell rang, signaling that it was already the next period. I didn't eat anything else except for some barbecue that almost ran out today.

—————

I packed my bags and felt a tight grip on my arm which I believed was Lance. "I'll drive you home", he said.

"My house is near, Lance." I muttered loudly, hoping he would hear me. "It's fine, I just.. I never got the chance to drive you home." I sighed and nodded. He smiled in relief and excitedly ran to his car while gripping my arm. I went in and sat beside him in the passenger's seat.

As he was driving, I noticed a picture of me and Lance together pasted on his windshield. "What's this?" I asked, pointing at the photo. He glanced to the direction my finger was pointing to then continued to look at the road. "Um.. I-It's.. It's a photo of us." He stuttered. My eyebrows twitched in confusion, "What for?"

"I like it there.. I like the thought of us together."

"What?" I froze.

"Nothing." He said, smiling innocently while driving. He parked his car right in front of my car and dropped me. I thanked him for the ride and headed towards my house.

I quietly sat down my couch and suddenly, he popped up in my head again. I sighed and turned on my phone, hoping for more news, but no, still the same old news from yesterday.

I don't get it, it's driving me crazy just thinking about it. Why did I suddenly fail my school activities? Why do I feel so incomplete all of a sudden? It's making me insane.

I threw the small pillow beside me and lay on the couch. I've never felt this feeling before, this is all so new to me.

Am I falling in love? No, I can't, that's impossible. Wait, do I? Augh, no, this can't be.

I shook my head at all the fantasy running through my mind and walked up to a nearby table to grab the remote. I turned on the TV and coincidentally, Taehyung appeared on the news.

"Happy Birthday Kim Taehyung!", read the headline. My jaw dropped and I hurriedly grabbed my phone to text him. Then, I realized that, maybe.. I could be a bother.

I sighed and smacked my head with a pillow. This is frustrating. I can't greet him on his birthday. But, does he want me to? I feel like he hates me.

I'm so confused.

I think..

I think I'm in love..

—————

A/N: Since this is a short chapter and I haven't been writing stuff often, I thought I'd give everyone this unplanned sneak peek of Lance's ACTUAL thoughts and feelings about this.

Lance's POV:

I drove back home, worried. I went up to my bed, sat down and drank my coffee. I didn't know what was bothering her. I don't think she wants me to know, either. She's been acting so depressed lately and honestly, it hurts just thinking about it. It hurts and it frustrates me to see her act so different.

But, it was obvious, anyways. It was Taehyung who hurt her. I used to stan that guy, now I don't.

"That idiot!" I shouted in anger, spilling my coffee that I was drinking.

I swear, if he ever hurts her again, he will see the dangerous side of me.

No one can hurt my Amber.

—————
A/N: HEHEHEHE >:)

Please vote and comment! Thank you! <3