Chapter 13

WARNING: A LOT OF SIGHINGS!
—————

KTH's POV:

The sound of horn went blasting through my ears as Hoseok tried waking me up. I groaned and faced him, shooting him an irritated look, "I was having a great sleep!"

"Seriously? You make too many excuses just to keep on sleeping. Come on." He said, tapping my shoulder. I grunted and went outside.

My eyes widened in shock, "Hyung? How did we get here?" Hoseok turned to me, confused. I saw him looking around the place, then he grinned.

"I remember yesterday, we were at the resort." He paused, chuckling. "All 6 of us struggled to carry you back here." He laughed, "Our apartment was demolished because they were gonna construct a new building, so we stayed here."

"I fell asleep?"

He snickered, "Yeah, you were heavy."

"Where's the others, by the way?" I asked, looking around.

"They're at the new place."

I nodded. "So.. where's the new place?"

"Eh, in some village, I guess."

I smiled and nodded again. I took a step down, admiring the beautiful place I was in. The place where it all started. The place where I met all my members.

My smile grew wider as I took another step down the stairs. I saw the couch where we had our very first conversation with each other.

Finally, I went down the stairs, still admiring the old, dusty house. There was still some furniture, and some other stuff.

We stayed here when we were auditioning in Chicago. If you didn't know, SLR Entertainment is in Seoul and they make.. well.. Korean music. So, that's why we stayed there. Then, they constructed another place here in USA so we auditioned here. That's also one of the reasons why we stayed here for a while and not just for vacation.

I roamed around, then I grinned, "Ah, ah!" I cheered in excitement, pointing to picture that was in front of me. "Hyung! Check this out!"

Hoseok walked towards me and faced the direction where my index finger was pointing to.

"Hey.." He grinned, "It's our first group photo."

I touched it, transferring some of the dust on the picture to my thumb. "I look so young."

"Why wouldn't you? This was 5 years ago.. You would be 5 years younger from now." He said while we both admired our baby faces, grinning.

"Hey," He paused, facing me. "Let's contact Namjoon." I nodded, "Sure."

                          9:38 AM

Me: Hey, is it ready??

Namjoon: yah

Namjoon: just fixin the furnitures

Me: Oohhh kk

"Hey Taehyung." He said, tapping my shoulder, "Let's go."

I nodded and we rode a bus to the village. We exited the bus and met the other 5 members. I waved to all of them and ran to Namjoon.

"Hyung." I called and he turned to face me, "Hey." He responded. "This place is nice."

He snickered, "Obviously."

I walked up to the near wooden chair and went on my phone. I suddenly remembered Amber. I sighed, opening messages and looking at our previous conversations again.

"Oi, hyung." Jungkook called. "I swear, if it's that girl again.." I sighed and nodded. His jaw fell and he slowly approached me, "You know, I want to snatch that phone and just text her right away. If you don't mind, I can even tell her how much you're in love with her."

I gently punched his shoulder, "Shut up, I'm not in love." He smirked, "Yeah, yeah, sure, whatever."

I sighed and began typing and deleting, hesitating and debating with myself whether I should text her or not.

"Ah, you know what, that's it." I heard Jungkook's voice which brought me back to reality. He tried grabbing me phone but failed. "Jungkook-ah! Stop!"

"You won't stop with that girl!"

"Yeah but it's not your problem. Is it you who experiences it? Is it your problem? Is it you who's getting stressed every day? Is it you constantly struggling whether you should text her or not? Is it you who su-"

"Stop." He interrupted.

"It hurts me whenever you get upset, hyung." He sighed, "Look, we've been best friends ever since we met. I should support you and honestly? I hate seeing you like this. Me and Jimin have been struggling to help you and we tried all our best, we put all our effort just to help you. And look at you now. You're still stressing yourself with that girl."

I didn't respond.

I nodded and sighed, I began pressing the letters on the keyboard and clicked 'send'.

After clicking it, I panicked. I started regretting that decision. What if she hated me already? What if she hates me for not forgiving her?

I sighed and shook my head. No, she can't. She knows that I still care, right?

I reread the text, "That'll do." I whispered to myself.

—————

A/N: OOOOOH.. WHAT COULD THE TEXT POSSIBLY BE? •~•

I'm sorry, I'll just.. go.

I'm such an awkward person lmao I really should stop with those kinds of things.

But I'm soooo sorry for the cliffhanger like.. I'm SOOOO sorry! I just had to.. I tried it out. But maybe wait 2 days until it's been published. Unless you're reading this and it's already been published well then you're lucky.

HEHE! Please vote and comment, the awkward author will be very happy to receive those. Thank youu! <33