I'm Your Favorite

(A/N) THIS ISN'T FINISHED! I just stumbled back into this account so im posting all my drafts finished or not

"Tom who's your favorite Avenger?"

Tom could feel Chris look over at him as soon as the question was asked.

Tom made it look like he was deep in thought, only to annoy Chris. 

"Uhhh.. I don't really have a favorite. They're all cool." Tom smirked as he saw Chris hit his chair. 

"You could've picked your brother!" 

Tom smiled and stood up. "My brother..." He waved his arm in Chris' direction. "From another mother!"

The crowd clapped and Tom smiled. He sat back down and looked at Chris, who was looking right back at him. They made heart eyes at each other for a while before they had to leave their little love bubble.

---------------

Tom was back at the hotel. He was a bit tired from the premiere but didn't plan on sleeping. 

He took his suit off and folded it up neatly, placing it in his suitcase. As he took off his tie and belt he heard a knock at the hotel door.

A smirk tugged at his lips, a part of him knowing who it was. 

Tom put his tie and belt away before going to the door. He opened it and smiled at the sight of his favorite Aussie.

"Ah Chris!" Tom smiled and hugged him, being given a hug in return. 

Tom let Chris in and closed the door. "It's been so long man. I've missed having you to myself."

Chris chuckled and leaned on the dresser. "It's been too long. I'm sorry for not making it to Korea, I hurt my elbow." He raised his arm to show the bandage.

"Aww it's ok Hemsy. I was just hoping for my favorite Avenger to show up."

Chris' eyebrow raised as a slight grin played on his face. "Oh now I'm your favorite?"

Tom laughed his signature 'eh-heh-heh' and looked at him. "Of course you're my favorite, Chris. Who else would be?"

"Mark Buffalo" Chris retorted, a chuckle following. 

Tom snorted. "Heheh you saw him starng?"

"Of course I did I was also staring!" 

They both laughed, relaxing with every word.

"How can I be sure I'm still your favorite?" Chris smirked and folded his arms, looking at the older Brit.

Tom leaned forward in his direction. "I know lots of ways," He reached out and placed his hand on Chris' arm, the Aussies biceps relaxing and unfolding at his touch. "Lots of ways.." 

Tom licked his lips and moved his hands to Chris' torso, moving his arms up and down feeling the muscle underneath.

Chris let him and sighed. Tom slid his hands up the fabric of his shirt and felt the curves of his body. He lifted the shirt up over Chris' head and smirked.

"Have you been working out some more? These weren't this big last time." He trailed his hands up to Chris' chest and squeezed, gaining a grunt from the Aussie.

"Maybe, maybe not. I might've been doing this for you might've not." He smirked. Teasing the brit was always fun. 

"Either way it's perfect." He kissed his neck and collarbone, his beard brushing against the sun kissed skin.

Chris sighed breathlessly, tilting his head back for Tom.

Tom smiled and pushed him to the bed, his attention on Chris' body never ceasing.

Chris was pushed to the bed with Tom above him. Tom pulled away from his kissing and looked at Chris.

"I still have some things to catch up on," He slid down Chris' body and made it between his legs. "Like saying hi to my not-so-little friend." 

He un-zipped Chris' pants and took them off slowly, just to torture the Aussie.

Chris leaned up so he was resting on his elbows and looking at the seductive brit.

Tom palmed him through Chris' briefs, only for a moment before he took them off, throwing the clothing along with the rest.

Chris shivered at the sudden coldness. He bit his lip as he watched the Brit take his painfully hard member in his hand, slowly moving his hand up and down.

Chris moaned as his head fell back. He gripped onto the sheets and the Brit took the tip into his mouth, swirling his tongue before pulling off.

He licked a stripe up his length from balls to tip gaining another moan from the stronger man.

Tom wrapped his lips around Chris' length and bobbed his head slowly. He wanted to make sure he was in control of the younger man. 

Chris bucked his hips only to be held down by Tom. 

The Brit sucked him slowly, speeding up after a few minutes of Chris begging and whining for Tom to just suck him faster.

Tom's head went back and forth at a easy pace which already had the Aussie moaning and pulling at the Brit's curls. 

Tom pulled off only to be met with childish whining. "Why'd you stooop?" Chris looked at him with a look of confusion and sadness. 

"I don't want you coming just yet. I want that for the fun part." He purred seductively as he slowly started to strip of his clothes.

Chris watched him with a little drool coming from his mouth. Tom wiped it away and smirked as he finished undressing. 

Tom straddled his hips and smirked as he grinded on him, Chris' cock twitching impatiently. "