Bands/Music of choice

Pidge: She only ever really listens to music as background noise while she works, but that doesn't mean she hasn't picked out a few favorites. She's fond of Logic, Panic! At the Disco, and the Periodic Table of Elements song (unironically). When she's deep in concentration, however, she finds herself listening to movie and game soundtracks

Hunk: His music taste overlaps with Lance's. That's not because Hunk's a pushover who lets Lance choose all the songs, but because Hunk doesn't have much of a preference one way or the other. He prefers to play rather than listen and owns a ukulele from the time he started lessons as a kid. He plays it for Lance from time to time.

Lance: His taste varies but he really loves any song or artist that's a bit weird or simply anyone he can dance to. Some of the artists he listens to are Shakira, Ke$ha, Beyoncé, Cake, Fun., Pery Gripp (cause yeah of course he does), and Daddy Yankee. He absolutely adores the times he gets to sit and listen to Hunk play the Ukulele. He wishes they could have those moments more often, but the impending doom with wartime has put that on hold... for now.

Keith: Keith is a bit of an emo disaster at times but he doesn't give a quiznak. He plays the same songs over and over again, refusing to listen to anything that Lance suggests to him... even though he secretly kinda likes it. He loves MCR, Panic! At the Disco, Phil Collins, Depeche Mode, Queen, Fall Out Boy, All Time Low, Rush, Linkin Park, and Kansas. He stopped listening to country music a while ago because it reminds him of the loss of his father... a subject that's still difficult for him to talk about.

Shiro: He likes to keep it classic. His favorite bands are a little mainstream but he doesn't mind. He's proud to say he loves Green Day, The Beatles, AC/DC, The Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, and Rush because there's no shame in the mainstream. It's not like he's a hipster or anything.

Allura: She has heard of the Beyoncé and loves the music of the Beyoncé very much. Oftentimes, she finds herself singing or humming along, playing her music all over the castle

Coran: He makes his own music. He came up with his own band name called 30 Seconds to Kuron. It's gonna pick up someday, he's certain. When the war ends, he's gonna sell albums all over the universe!