-1-

there is gonna be point of views🙂

in high school 🧡

SIMONE POV 🎀
"Awee man i'm late forrrr school!" I rushed out the bed took a shower and dressed up.

"Ready to go??" My sister asked me

"Ready to go??" My sister asked me. I nodded my head. So we went to school and as we find a parking, I saw Kyle Kuzma. He was fine really fine. His muscles were easily shown, his smile blinds me. "Hey Stop staring at Kyle." My sister snapped me out. I sighed knowing for sure he will never notice me. "It's fine sis you'll find someone." She pats my lap. I shrugged. I walked in the building and of course people were making fun of me. The way i dressed, the way i look, my voice. I saw my bestie Ivanna. I love that woman! "HEYYYYYY!" I greeted her. "Ready for class?" "Yeah let's go." As I turned I bumped into someone. I dropped my books. "Shit..Im sorry." He says picking up my books. "No no..it's fin....."I looked up and it was Kyle fuckin Kuzma. We had a moment for just a second. "Thank you Kyle..... I should get going." I speed walk to class following Ivanna. "YOU JUST SPOKE TO KYLE!!" Ivanna yells at me. "I KNOW!" We both squealed. So later that day I heard there was a house party and everyone is going. I on the other hand didn't even think i'm going. The whole school ain't like me anyways.. Me and Vanna (short for ivanna) Even had an argument about it. "NOOOOOOO IM NOT WEARING A DRESSSSSSSSSSS NOOOOOOO!" I yelled as we're walking home. Yeah apparently my sister didn't come pick me up even though her school ends before mine. "WHYYY YOULL LOOK GREATTT!" Vanna smiles. "Ok but it's not me. I wear causal clothes not fancy Donald Trump clothes." I laughed. "Well then you have no choice at all." Ivanna runs home. I walked home and my mom and dad were in the couch. "Hey mom! Hey dad!" They waved a hey and continued watching the news. "Did Lisa come by yet?" "No.." They said looking at each other confused. We waited and waited for Lisa to come back. She came back the next day. "Lisaaaaaaaaaa! Are you ok? Where were you?" My parents hugged her. "Mom, dad I have to tell you something..." She says in a nervous tone. "What is it?" Dad asked. "I'm pregnant...." I gasped. "YOURE WHAT? I can't believe you Lisaaaa. YOURE SIXTEEN YOU CANT EVEN VOTE YET!!" Dad yells. "IM SORRY MOM AND DAD!" "YOU CAN GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE! Pack all your belongings since you think you're an adult." Lisa went crying to her room. "Mom why would you do that?" I yell. "WHAT MAKES YOU WANNA YELL TOO?!" Dad yells back to me. "BECAUSE I LOVE LISA AND AT LEAST SHE TOLD THE TRUTH!" I bursted out. "Then you can go with her. You guys make me sickkkkk." Dad yells in anger. I gave them a evil look and went to pack up myself. After we were done we walk out and drove off. Seeing my mom crying in the back. "I think we did the right thing? Right?" I asked my sister. She nods her head wiping a tear. I texted Ivanna and well she understands of course. We moved to Lisa's boyfriends apartment. He was nice to me and her. "At least you kept the baby." I smiled. "Why wouldn't I keep a baby that was made with her dna?" He kissed her cheeks.

"Awe you guys are adorable." I smiled.

THE PARTY🤡
I was dropped to the party and a lot of people were going and coming out. I found Ivanna wearing a pretty dress. "Omg you gooooood!" She smiles. "Uhhhhh thanks you're not too bad." I answered back. We danced until I saw Kyle. He came with his friends having a great time. "HEY IF YOU WANNA PLAY TRUTH OR DARE COME TO ROOOM ON THE LEFT!!" Kyle went of course but I was scared to go. "OMGGG LETS GOOOO." Ivanna drags me to the room.

Everyone sat in a circle. There was lots of pretty girls here way more prettier than me. The game started and everyone was excited. Everyone mostly picked Truth but now it was Kyle turn. "Truth or Dare?" A guy asked. "Dare..." He smiles. Kiss a girl in this room that you like or think is the prettiest. He looked around the room. I was thinking he was gonna kiss the pretty girls across from me. He got up and walked towards me. AND KISSSSSEDDD MEEEEE!!! MEEEEEEEEE? He likes me? I had so many questions in my head. I kissed back. Finally we stopped and I was blushing soooo hard. He smiles at me then goes back to his spot. I knew Ivanna was giving me a smirk face because of that kiss.

That same week I had to move to Georgia. IT WAS SOOO SAD TO MOVE FROM CALIFORNIA! But it was the only way to leave because of our budget.

College was fun then Lisa had a child and it was boy and now I'm jealous because she has a nice family. We moved back to California and I found a apartment there. I went to work on my body since I wanted a bigger and sexier body. Me and Kyle really haven't talk since our kiss. But one day it changed.