9

COLTON POV😐
How was your girl? Martin asked me while I was on break. She was takin my pills 2 days ago. I sighed. Danggg! All the guys says. It's ight dude. You still love her right? Robert asked me. Of course I do I wouldn't trade her for nothing. Good. She too thick to be left off. Martin laughs. Look i'll catch you guys later. I said leavin the room to go to my dad😋 Hey dad! I smiled. Hey Colton how you doin? He asked while drinking his tea. I want you to meet Simone. I smiled. He choked on his tea. Si—mone? He says slowly. Look dad ik you think she's another ..... chick..... BUT SHES WAY TOOO DIFFERENT!!! Wayyyy tooo different. I explained. She makes me feel different 😋 I really like her. PLEASE!! Look if y'all break up next week don't be lookin for another girl. Yeah yeah we'll meet next week on Tuesday.

That's when I went back to work and Simone called me. Hey baby! I answered. Hey are you coming home tonight? She asked. I'm working late tonight why? I have a little surprise for you Papi😏 Papi? I asked myself😌 byeee papi 🙃 She then hung up. Dude... I looked up to my friends. Dudeee she just called you..... Papi... I continued the sentence. You have to gooooo homeeee. Martin yells. But I have to work.... ILL TAKE OVER BUT DUDE THIS IS ANOTHER CHANCE FORRRR WHOOOOHOOOO!!!! Trent smiled. Really? Thanks.

Work was over and I quickly drove to my house. I saw her car here. I'm readyyyyyy!!! I said to myself. I unlocked the door. seeing the lights are dimes and there was flower petals on the floor. That's when she came downstairs. Welcome home Papi. She says feeling my chest. She then kisses me. Wait why are you doing this? I asked stopping the kiss. It's what my rehab teacher says. She said for my home I have to start over the things that made me last have my addiction. She smiles. So this is your hw? I asked. She nods her head. Dang babygurl why didn't you say that? Sex as hw is my speciality 😏 I bit my lips. That's when I leaned in and made out with her. Then I carried her upstairs. Slowly put her down our bed and started taking off my shirt showing all my tattoos. The sex was amazing. I did strokes while hitting it from the back and kissed her neck while she gasps for air. Her face was on the window. She smirks at me then rode on me. I was holding her waist then smacking her ass. Then when I was hitting it from the front. She kept moaning and shit like that she even grabs my hair. Her orgasims was encouraging me to go deeper and faster. Then she kisses all my tattoos. It was the most beautiful sex I ever had🙃 I felt like fireworks were exploding. Then we fell asleep 😋

SIMONE POV💕I woke with Colton sleeping by me

SIMONE POV💕
I woke with Colton sleeping by me. I was sleeping in his chest. I got up and to go take a shower😌 That's when I felt I pair of hands grab my wrist. Where you think you going? Colton asks. I gotta get fresh 💛 I laughed. Let me go with you. He smiles. We both went and took a shower together🙃 and yess we made out😂 nothing else tho. We both found our outfits. I wore my casual clothes and Colton wore his uniform. Ohh I want you to meet my parents Simone. He says putting on his belt on😦Your dad and mom? I asked. I've seen his dad but not his mom. His dad looks mean. Babygurl ik my dad is you know........ himself. But I promise he'll be in his best behavior 🙂 He says holding my hands. Please...... He gave a puppy face. Awee baby ight. I sighed. THANK YOU!!! He kisses me. I'll see you later baby. He says leaving. I'll miss you. I miss you too. That's when we made out. until my nieces and nephews came. EWWWW😂😂the kids yelled. Me and colton stopped. Look you guys are gonna do that when you grow up 😂 Ivanna laughs. I'll see you later kids, Ivanna, babygurl 😋 he then drove away. You guys are nastyyyyy!! Zach yells. Welp if I see you kissing a girl don't say anything. I said. So when the kids and Ivanna were watching tv. Aunty Simone!! Deja yells.What?? We asked. YOU HAVE A MARK ON YOUR NECK! Zach yells getting scared. Omg you do! Ivanna says getting closer. Simone can u come with me to see the "bruise" . So me and Ivanna went upstairs. YOU HAD A HICKIEEEE??? She says closing the door. Yeah me and Colton were having fun yesterday. WAYY TOOO MUCH FUN!! I laughed biting my lips. Take off your shirt. Ivanna sighs. I took off my shirt and there was a trail of them on my body some of boobs. And I have one by ass but he says only he can only see it🙂 I smiled. Dang girl y'all must of had real fun. How are you gonna hide for the date with his parents. I'll just say I was burned. I laughed. I mean ig.