-3-

SIMONE POV 💦
So the game ended and of course the lakers won. So we were getting up until.... "SIMONE! I turned around seeing Kyle coming up the stairs. "You guys have a ride?" He asked us. "Well no..." I replied. "Maybe I can drive you guys?" He suggested. "YEASSSSSSSSSSSS!" The kids yelled. "I guess we can." I chuckled. "OMGG I HAVE TO TELL MY FRIENDS THIS!!" Zach says panicking. We went inside his car. "What song do you guys like?" He look back at the kids. "BICKENHEAD BY CARDII B!" The kids yelled. "Woah this song is a little..."  "Trust me..they'll be fine."

We started singing and bumpin to the song. We finally arrived home. The kids left to go inside the house. "Thanks for the ride." I smiled. "No problem. So I'll see you.." My dumbass kissed him. We stopped. "OMG IM SORRY I JUST HAD A MOMENT!"  I said hiding my face. "Naw it's cool. Plus it reminds me of the truth or dare game." He reminded me. "Ohh yea.... that was a good memory." I laughed. "Well i'll see you later." I walked to my house. I went inside locking the door. "YOU KISSED KYLEEE KUZMAAAA!!!!" Zach laughs. Deja laughs in excitement. "Uhhh it was just on accident. How do you kiss on accident? I knew you guys were boyfwen and gurlfwen." Zach laughs. I rolled my eyes.

KYLE POV💯
I waved by then I sat on a paper. The handwriting was terrible but it had her phone number on it. I smiled knowing it was the kids. I played my music and drove off. Did she really kiss me? Aweee man I can't really have feelings for her. I have a whole girl that I love... do I really love her? I mean we do fight a lot. But maybe that's just what couples do. So then I went home seeing my girlfriend. "What took you so long?" She asked me with an angry look on her. I just dropped an old friend off. "Mhhhhm..." She shook her head and went inside.

SIMONE POV😂

Jason finally came. "DAAAAADDDYYYYYY!!!!!" The kids ran to hug their dad. "Hey guys. How was the basketball game?" Jason asked. "Do you wanna know what happened?" Zach asked. "What happened?" "Kyle kuzma amd Aunty Simone kissed." He laughed. "ZACHHHH REALLYY?"  I face palm my face. "Wait what?"Jason chuckled. "Look it was on accident..." "She was like this." Deja demonstrated a kissing face. "Awwww gross really?"  Jason laughs. "Is this what you show my kids?" Jason keeps laughing. "Loooook what happened was that they were planning this." "Why would they plan that??" Jason laughs getting their stuff. "You know what just believe the kids. It's fineeeeeeee....." I sighed. Jason finished packing . "Alright i'll see you tomorrow then." He smiles at me. I waved bye to the kids and Jason. I closed the door and took a shower. I opened my drawers and found my lucky cutting knife. I pulled up my sleeves with the the letters "Why" I pointed the knife next to the letter Y. Stabbing the letter M. Blood dripped and I kept going. I squinted my eyes from the pain but it released my pain. I wiped with a napkin. The weak ones from mcdonald's. And in my other arms I cut lines. I made another line and blood bled again. I cleaned it up and threw it away. I felt tears coming out my eyes. My life has been messed up. I covered my sleeves. Then I got a text from my ex then an unknown.

"Kyle?" I asked myself. I asked him. It was himmmm. We made jokes and laughed. Then he wanted me to hangout. BUTT I GOTTA BABYSIT! Im known for babysitting in the neighborhood. Then he wanted to help. I guess he's babysitting with me. This is gonna be fun..