Chapter 3

"Wake up! Wake up! Wakety wakety up up up! ABIGAIL GET UP! UP UP UP! GET UP!" a person yelled at me the next morning, jumping on the bed and accidentally jumping on my stomach.

"I'm up! You didn't need to jump on me." I wheezed, clutching my stomach.

"I'm sorry!" Louis said frantically. “I didn’t hurt you did I? I’m SO sorry!”

"It’s fine." I said once I caught my breath.

"Did I hurt you, love?" He asked again.

I shook my head. "How did you get in here?"

"Your mum. She said she tried waking you but you wouldn't get up. I actually thought you were dead the first few times I tried waking you up."

I grinned widely at him. “Nah, I’m not dead yet."

"That's a relief. Now get dressed." He said.

"Why?" I asked, scratching my head in confusion.

“Your mum gave us permission to take you out intertubing." He grinned.

"Yay!" I shouted. "I'll bring the carrots!" I said and he grinned.

"Yessss!" He said, fist pumping the air. "Now hurry up!" He said and once he left, I quickly changed into my bathing suit and walked past my parents, waving goodbye to them.

"Are you ready?!" Louis shouted from the ski boat.

“I was born ready, Tomlinson.” I grinned, walking over to the boat.

“Wait!” Louis shrieked as I took a step into the boat. "Where are the carrots?!"

"Oh yeah! Hold on!" I yelled, walking back into the HB and grabbing the bag of carrots my mom bought. "I have them!" I shouted, running to the boat and jumping in, stumbling when my feet hit the bottom of the boat.

"Don't fall!" Louis shouted, clutching the carrots protectively. Liam steadied me and I glared at Louis.

"Thanks for the help." I muttered sarcastically.

"No problem!" He grinned cheekily. "So, who's going first?"

"Me!" Harry said and hopped in the water.

"Do you want to ski or intertube?" Louis asked.

"Intertube!" Harry called out and Liam threw him the tube. Once Harry was on the tube, he yelled that he was ready and Louis started the boat.

"Faster!" He shouted and Louis sped up really fast, serpentining like crazy.

"WHY ARE YOU GOING SO FA-AHHHHHHH!" Harry yelled as he flipped off the intertube.

"He's down!" I said.

"Hazzabear!" Louis cried, circling Harry with the boat. Harry was just floating in the water with a scowl on his face, his curls hanging limply.

"Your driving is rubbish." He said and I started laughing.

"I'm sorry!" I gasped out when Harry glared at me. "I'm just not used to hearing people with accents." I giggled.

"I think you're the one with the accent." Liam said with an amused expression on his face.

I shook my head. "You're in America, dude. So you're the ones with the accent."

"Yes, but there are five of us and one of you. So technically, you and Niall have the accent."

I turned my attention to Niall who was eating the carrots. "You're a lefty, right, Niall?" I asked and he nodded.