•Chapter Two•

Y/N POV

I walked away from Anthony and didn't look back. He probably hated me now. I probably just lost my best friend. Just thinking about losing him made me cry harder, but I was the one who pushed him away. When I was far enough away from him, I started running. I ran back to the theater, and I immediately run to Daveed's room. He was a really close friend of mine, almost as close as Anthony was to me.

By this time, I had stopped crying, but my eyes were still red and puffy. I had sticky and tear stained cheeks. I knock on Daveed's dressing room door lightly, and I hear a muffled, "Come in!".

I slowly walk in looking down. He notices how broken I looked, and jumped out of his seat. He ran over to me and embraced me into the most comforting hug I had ever been in. I quietly son and tell him everything. All he does is shakes his head and sighs. Daveed finally pulls away from the embrace and I look down at my feet. He uses his finger to lift my head and look at him. We stay staring into each other's eyes for a while.

That's when he leaned in slowly and kissed me. It was passionate and gentle. As the kiss went on, he moved his hands down to my waist as I wrap my arms around his neck. I hear the door open behind me, but neither of us care enough to look back. The door quickly closes, but we still don't look back. The kiss breaks, and we stare at each other again. I blush slightly and smile. "Anthony's my friend, but he's blind if he doesn't see what he's missing out on." Daveed brings me into another hug. I just smile into the hug, and we stay like that.

•ONE YEAR LATER•

Daveed and I have been together for a year now. Ever since the incident with Anthony, I haven't talked to him very much. Anthony and I are still friends, we're just not as close. I really loved Daveed, but deep down, I still had feelings for Anthony. Strong feelings. As the year went by, I watched Anthony get together, and break up with a bunch of different girls.

Anthony's POV

Y/N's been with Daveed for the past year. I still loved her, but I couldn't cry over her being with Daveed. To keep myself from worrying about it, I just kept dating, and breaking up with a bunch of girls. I thought it would distract me from my feelings for
Y/N, but it only made them stronger. I longed to kiss her, to hug her, but I couldn't. I lost her. I still regret not moving in on her when I had the chance.

It hurts seeing her with Daveed everyday, but I couldn't break them apart. Daveed's my best guy friend, and I wouldn't hurt him like that. I just...don't know what to do.

•TWO WEEKS LATER•

Y/N's POV

I was lying in my bed, face down, sobbing into my pillow. Daveed had just broken up with me. He said that it would be better off if we were just friends. I thought he loved me, but apparently not. There was no reason to cry because I didn't truly love Daveed, and it would've ended eventually because of my feelings for Anthony. I sat up, go to the bathroom, and stare at myself in the mirror. I had tearstained cheeks. I was a mess. I really needed to get away, so I went to the theater early, before anyone arrived.

Daveed's POV

I really did love Y/N, but I could see how much it hurt Anthony. I knew that he was hurting, because when the girl he thought he didn't love, was taken, he realized he did love her. Being his best guy friend, I stepped aside. I told Y/N that we should just be friends. It was all apart of my plan to get Anthony and Y/N together. Guess what? Jazzy was in on it.

Y/N's POV

When I got to the theater, there was a microphone in the stage. I hesitantly walked up on the stage, and started singing.

A toast to the groom. To the bride.
From your sister, who is always by your side. To your union!

Then, someone suddenly joined in saying "TO THE UNION, TO THE REVOLUTION!!" I knew that voice anywhere. It was Anthony. He stepped up on stage, looking at me with adoration. I continue.

With the hope that you'll provide. May you always be satisfied.

I sing the rest of the song, Anthony singing Alexander's parts and the backup vocals. By the end of the song, his hands were on my waist, our faces just centimeters apart. I look into his eyes, wondering what he was going to do next. Then, it happened. He kissed me. There was so much passion, and love. When we broke the kiss, he looked at me and said "I'm so sorry. I didn't realize how much you meant to me before. When I seen you broken, I finally understood, I loved you. Before I could even tell you, you were with Daveed. I tried distracting myself from my feelings by going out with other girls, but that only made things worse. I'm so sorry for what I put you through. I was wondering if you'd be my girlfriend, even the I don't deserve you at all."

He stood there, waiting for my answer.
I didn't know what to say. Was this a dream? Was this really happening? He just Hing his head down in disappointment, thinking that he would be rejected. Before he could leave, I pulled him in for another kiss. When the kiss was over, I simply said, "Yes. Absolutely," and smiled. He picked me up and twirled me around, that was when we heard clapping. It was Jazzy and Daveed. They heard the entire thing. Then, I realized. This was their plan all along. I laughed and hugged Anthony once more. This was real. I was in his arms, and it felt... right.
_____________________________________________

A/n
HIIIIIIII! This was kind of a short chapter. The story is moving kinda fast, though. This was terrible, but I'm posting it for some reason. Tell me what you think!
1,073 words