Perfect, I Really Do

Dinner was normal that night, it went as it usually would with five childish men eating food together. Joking and laughing. The lighting of the restaurant caught Richard's whiskey-colored eyes perfectly, they'd light up when he laughed and it took my breath away. 

Now we were in a motel room, our lips pressed together a lot rougher than they ever had been. I pulled away and pressed another quick kiss to his lips, not really wanting to pull away. I kissed under his ear and nibbled the skin on the edge of his jawbone, he tilted his head to give me more access to his neck. I kissed and sucked at the skin, it was warm and surprisingly soft. He made a small noise that resembled a whimper, it sent blood straight to my growing erection. I pulled his shirt over his head, noting the purpling marks on his neck. 

Shit.

I ignored it, pulling my own shirt off and playfully straddling him on the bed. He laughed a little and I smiled, only because his smile was intoxicating and contagious. He was gorgeous, his stomach was a little chubby but it was soft. His skin was toned and there was dark blonde hair guiding me to what I wanted, his hair was splayed around his face in a way that made his curls appear like rays of the sun. I reconnected our lips with a small growl, my hands on either side of his face and his hands on my waist. I could feel him getting harder under me, the entire moment felt so electrifying and dreamlike. 

"I need you Jared," Richard breathed against my lips. I shuddered a little, my jeans only chafing more and more. Rich brought his hands to my jeans and popped the button effortlessly, he unzipped them and a moan sat at the back of my throat. It slipped out and I fumbled to get his pants off, he wore sweatpants since he changed into pajamas when we arrived. 

He couldn't do it without me begging to watch, jokingly, and him laughing me off and walking to the bathroom to change. 

In seconds, or so it seemed, we were wearing nothing but boxers. Our lips were slotted together again and his hands roamed my body, I was a little self-conscious for a second but then he let out this little whimper. I couldn't take it anymore, I pulled his boxers under his dick and his erection sprang out. I bit my lip and started to stroke him, he arched his back a little and squeezed his eyes closed. I set a slow pace, gaining speed slowly. 

Even his moans seemed to be perfect, his mouth would open and his eyebrows would be raised while his eyes remained closed. He would be panting and small huffed out moans would echo through his throat, sometimes he'd bite his lip and a few swears would fall from his lips. It just made me harder, I started to grind on him. Once he took notice he took action, he bit his lip while he pulled my boxers down to stroke me. 

"Oh fuck Rich," I breathed out and bit my lip. My eyes slipped closed and I was gone, my strokes on him were getting less consistent. When he did cum, his final moan being quiet and his back arched high, I pressed my palm to his stomach. His wrist flicked and moved at a quick pace, I panted and moaned with almost every other stroke.

This was different than I had imagined, it was different than what I had read. This was real and it felt real, this didn't feel like a daydream anymore. This felt like real life, the sensations were all too real. Thinking about this, I came, biting my lip hard to keep from screaming out and horrifying any nearby residents of the hotel. 

"Fuck," I breathed and fell bonelessly next to him. 

"Yeah," he laughed a little. I turned my head to look at him, he was fidgetting with the edge of the pillow under his head while smiling at me. 

"You're unbelievably adorable," I said and he scoffed.

"Sure," he rolled his eyes, "I'm gonna do clean up." He stood up, his hips doing that thing as he walked out then back in a moment later. We cleaned up and I yawned, his head laying on my chest and one of his legs swung over mine. The way our bodies slotted together felt perfect, everything felt perfect. 

Everything seemed to be in a place, on purpose. Like the entire moment was handwritten with a calligraphy pen but this time it felt real. The entire day and night before felt fake, so unrealistic and stupidly perfect, now it felt the same, but now it felt real. Everything seemed to have a new feeling, a new sensation, a new touch, new sound, new smell, new taste. It looked the same but it sure felt different. 

I liked it.

No, I loved it. 

"Hey Rich," I whispered and tucked some of his hair behind his ear. He looked up with tired eyes, he was so fucking adorable I couldn't contain it. I looked at his face, studying it, he was seemingly perfect right now. He was the final puzzle piece, so satisfying to place and so elegantly perfect. 

"Yeah?" He muttered and licked his lips, his arms that were around my torso tightened a little.

"I love you," I said and he blinked, "I- I really do."

"I love you too Jared," he smiled weakly, "I really do."