Chapter 16

Chapter 16

I waited on the bed, I had a piece of towel held to my neck, it just didn't want to stop bleeding, and I just didn't want to pass out like I should have already. I heard footsteps and Rebeca walk into the room she had the gallon jug. She gave me a confused look about the towel.

"What..." Her eyes widen in realization. She ran over to me and wrapped her arms around me but pushed me flat on the bed from her momentum.

"Are you ok?" She asked me.

"I've been better but I think I'm ok," I told her.

"Awwww..." She trailed leaning her head on my chest. Drink... I heard my thoughts tell me. No I responded. The thoughts didn't persist. I embraced her and smiled.

"It's ok," I told her. She looked up at me.

"No, it's not ok," She told me.

"I'm sorry, I feel like this is my fault," She said, she started to cry into my chest.

"I didn't want any of this, I didn't really want to drink from you, I didn't want everyone to stare, I didn't want you to get interrogated and I didn't want you to get hurt," She said crying.

"Shhhhhhh," I said rubbing the back of her head with my hand. She still cried.

"Shhhhh..." I trailed. She quieted down a little.

"Your mom suspects something," I told her.

"I know, I think they all do and that's why they treat you so coldly," She said sniveling.

"Now, now don't start crying again," I said rubbing her head again. We were quiet for awhile.

"Do you want to go?" She asked me.

"No," I told her, she smiled.

"Thank you," She said.

"Thank you," I told her.

"For letting me over," I said clarifying. She nodded. She leaned against my chest and we fell asleep on my bed. I heard a voice but couldn't force my unconsciousness to end.

"Rebeca," I heard her mom say, she shook Rebeca a little. Rebeca stired.

"I need to talk to you," she said quietly.

"I don't want to leave," She said, I smiled inside.

"It's important," Her mom said.

"Fine," She said annoyed she got up off me slowly and softly, so as not to wake me. I heard the footsteps walk away and the door close softly. I slipped away and slept no matter how much I didn't want to.

I woke up at my normal time, 12:30 at night. I was thirsty as hell. I threw my feet over the bed and let them hang a few inches off the ground. She'd never knew if you drank from her now, she's asleep, right across the hall... No! I argued with my self. I could feel that it wanted to persist but it didn't. It's getting harder and harder, but I swore to myself that I wouldn't do it. No matter what happened. I would kill myself before I'd do that to her. I walked quietly out of the room and down the stairs, I hoped that I'd just wander into the kitchen. Eventually I did, I opened the frig, I saw a bunch of food stuff but a package caught my attention, it had a small plate of food and a gallon of water next to it, it had a small note next to it.

"Mich, hope you like the food and I know that you'll like the water :)" I read the note to myself.

"Thanks Rebeca," I said softly. I got the plate and water and started out of the kitchen, I felt an elbow slam into my face I went down hard and the plate crashed, even heavy sleepers would hear that. I slammed the back of my head into the floor.