Andre & Nixon

Perci was in the Portal cave once again, she sighed as she looked at the pocket watch.

She pulled out her knife and held her hand over the dashboard before pausing, she shook her head and brought the knife to her hand.

She didn't flinch as the knife broke the skin, she watched as her blood dripped on to the dashboard. As it lit up, the portal once again turned on. This time she paid more attention to the words that appeared on the dash.

'Earth-4, Andre.'

Perci smiled lightly, 'yay another adventure.' She couldn't sleep tonight because of the nightmares from Tartarus so she decided to go on an adventure.

As Perci stepped through the portal, she once again saw the weird space between each portal door. This time she could see ice shards with flashing images. She could see the exit to the other side.

She sighed as she saw the frozen snowstorm she was about to enter, what was it with her and snow? Yet she trudged on, not wanting to try to go back to sleep back in her home. As she tried to look around, Perci was thrown off her feet by an explosion.

As she lay there in the snow trying to get her head around what just happened, another explosion almost killed her. She jumped into a low crouch behind a snow dune, she felt like she was in a star wars scene as explosions and black fast moving energy blasts. Perci quietly groaned as she realized she had landed in the middle of a war zone.

She flipped open her stopwatch, yet instead of what she was expecting a hologram appeared of a young looking Elder, the hologram started speaking. "Accessing Archive Earth-4 Andre 001. The planet of Andre is an alien planet over 7000 light years away from earth, the planet was once a peaceful place, where mages and elementals could peacefully leave with normal human-like beings with no powers, but like always, peace doesn't last. The normal people grew angry at the mages and elementals who saw themselves above those without power, quietly the started looking for ways.

One scientist, Dr. Veldheimer, found a way to remove a power of a magical being and convert it into energy, though the process was torturous and was practiced on weak magicians who were captured by 'freedom' fighters. With the energy, they started creating new things and ways to attack and as they hoped to destroy the magicians. The people have now driven the magicians back into the northern circle of Andre. The magicians will soon be hunted to extinction, the nonmagical people of Andre have no knowledge of any world outside of there's, while the magical people know there is something out there, they haven't had contact in years."

The hologram started to fade before Perci quickly asked, "Miss Maganizi who is in the right? Can I help?"

The hologram became more solid, "when the war started both sides were at fault, but now two centuries later. The people have committed so many horrible atrocities in the name of war and 'peace'. That they have become the psychotic evil side."

Perci nodded, and as soon as the hologram disappeared she snapped the pocket watch closed. She took off her backpack and put the pocket watch back in, before closing it she pulled out a black full face mask that Apollo had sent her. It looked just like a full face black masquerade mask, but the eyes were covered though you could see from the inside, it was also a gas mask.

She closed her eyes and concentrated on making the probability of her wearing a black capelet jacket with armour padding that had gold accents, black leggings, and black knee-high boots.

Yeah, that's right, she figured out probability so now she's a Disney princess who can change clothes. Jk. Not really. But at least now she won't ever have to go shopping again, sure she loved shopping but she couldn't really do that in Antarctica.