Going to Kalos

Ash Pov

"Here's your plane ticket, young man. Thank you for choosing Rayquaza airlines!" The lady exclaimed, handing me my ticket. "Thanks!" I said to the woman while walking away. I still had quite a bit of time before my flight, so I decided to check out the gift shops.

While I was walking to a store called "pokémaniacs", I saw it. THE FOOD COURT!!!! I ran to the food court as fast as I could. My stomach was growling, I was drooling, and pikachu was holding onto my shoulder for dear life. Nothing was going to get in the way of me and the food court. Until...

CRASH!

...I bumped into someone. "Hey! Watch where you're going, you little- wait, Gary?!" I can't believe I ran into Gary! "Hey, Ashy-boy! Long time no see, huh?" He said as he helped me up. "I guess it has been a while. What are you doing in Alola?" I asked. "I could ask you the same thing." Gary pointed out. "I'm on my journey. What do you think I'm doing?!" I exclaimed. "Oh, yeah. Well, I'm here for research purposes. Gramps told me to gather information on the Alola Pokémon and something called 'z-power'." I recognized this immediately. "I can help you with the z-power!" "Really? How?" I flashed him my z-power ring. "YOU CAN DO Z-MOVES?!?!" Gary asked, a little too loud. "Ow, and yes, I can." I said, rubbing my ears. "Sorry." Gary laughed sheepishly. "I can also help with your Alola Pokémon study, too. I got lots during my journey!" "Alright! So what are we waiting for? Let's g-" Flight 197 to Kalos is now boarding. Oh, crap. That's my flight. "Sorry, Gary! That's my flight. I need to go! Smell ya later!" I said while running off. "Hey! Only I say that!" Said Gary, annoyed that I said his line. "Oh, well. I'll find someone else's Pokémon to study." Gary said to himself.

~timeskip to the flight because I'm lazy~

"See that, Pikachu? We'll be on the ground soon!" I said to my partner. "Pika pi! Pika pika chu!" Exclaimed Pikachu, clearly exited. "I know, right? I'm so psyched!" "This is your captain speaking, we will be landing in the beautiful Kalos region shortly!" The voice came from the P.A. system.

~timeskip to landing because I'm still lazy~

The plane touched down on the Lumiose airport runway. The plane started slowing down, and then came to a full stop. "Thank you for choosing Rayquaza Airlines, and welcome to Lumiose city in the beautiful Kalos region!" The flight attendant said. "Alright! We're finally here!" I exclaimed, walking towards the exit. Once I got to the top of the stairs by the exit, I said, "HEY, KALOS REGION! ASH FROM PALLET TOWN IS FINALLY HERE...AGAIN!" Ah, that takes me back to when I started my kalos journey.

~~~~~~~~~~~

And another chapter finished! Sorry if this feels or looks rushed. I didn't have too much time to do this, so, I did the best I could with the given timeframe. With all that said, I hope everybody liked this chapter, and I will see you in the next one! BYEEEEEEEEE!!!!