I Need You

*september 27*

He leaves today. They all do. It sucks. I feel like my whole life is being shipped to LA but I can't go with. What am I gonna do.
***
"Y/n" My mom knocked on the door.
"Yeah." I looked at her, she didn't seem to be phased by this whole thing.
"We are leaving for the airport"
Oh, gosh. I pushed myself off of my bed and walks downstairs, passing corbyns room. It looked cold and empty with out half his stuff in it. Luckily he will come home every once and a while so he doesnt need all his stuff.
Fighting back tears, I got into the car and we were off. The whole ride was silent, but not that uncomfortable silence, the kind where you are all thinking the same thing but don't want to say anything you just wanted to be with each other.
We met all the others outside the airport, we said our hi's, grabbed out stuffed and walked inside. Zach looked at me maybe a total of 2 times, It was weird.
We got to gate and Jack was the first one to hug me, and he huged me tight. I loved it, but Zach didn't, he looked at me hurt. That's when the tears won, the came spilling out.
"Aww" they all came in for a group hug, even Zach, but he was hesitant.
"I love you y/n" I heard a faint whisper in my ear. I could tell it was jack immediately. He loved me? Like as a friend or more?
"I love you to jack" I knew how I ment it I didn't know if he knew that though. I hoped he did.
He pulled away with hope in his eyes.
I turned to Zach, he was still my friend and i wanted a proper good bye. Before he could protest I grabbed his shoulder and pulled him close.
"I am really gonna miss seeing you everyday."
"Me to y/n, me to"
He pulled away and looked at me "I know you are confused but I will wait, forever and always, I get it you like jack more, I'm just gonna need to accept that."
"Zach..." I didn't know what to say, I think I really did like jack more but I hated seeing Zach hurt like this.
"Dont say anything else, please"
Corbyn pulled me away before I could say anything else.
"I get some love to" he said trying to lighten the mood.
"I love you most of all bean" I was crying right now, his shirt was black so you couldn't really tell i have got mascara on his shirt.
"You have my number, you have my email, heck you even have my address if you feel like writing a letter!" I giggled a little as he wiped a tear rolling down my cheek. "I'm serious" he was laughing a bit to. "Call me if you need anything, I mean anything and I will try my best to make it happen." He hugged me again, picked up his bag and turned around with the boys and walked away. No this can't be happening.
I pulled out my phone just after they walked through security, held it up to ear and waited.
"Yo, wait up" you could hear Corbyn yell to the boys as he reached into pocket and pulled out his phone.
"Hello?"
"I need you" I cried into the phone. "Keep your promise and make it happen" I knew I looked like an idiot sobbing like that but I didn't care, I wanted my brother and my three best friends. Plus Zach, I still had stuff to figure out with him.
Corbyn turned to look at me through the line of people waiting to be checked so they could get to where they were going. I bet they didn't have to leave their little sister crying like an idiot.
"Y/n, I love you and you know that. I will call all I can and visit when I can, this isn't goodbye for forever." He was crying now as well.
"I love you" I whispered
"Forver and always" we hung up and he disappeared around the corner.
Gosh this is gonna be hard.

*Corbyn's POV*

I sat down in my seat next to jack and stared out the window and let the tears roll down my face.
I was hurting her, it was only temporary right, she will get used to it and find someone else at school to depend on. Right?
"Corbyn?"
"Yeah jack"
"Um I think, no, I know I really like y/n"
"Oh" i looked at him, not him to. I mean y/n is a really amazing girl, really pretty, smart, friendly.
But I knew jack, jack wouldn't even hurt a fly. I can trust him to take care of her, rather than some guy that I met a few months ago.
"Go for it if you want jack, your a good guy, just I will kill you if you break her."
"Really?!"
He seemed really happy
"Yeah, just not right now. She isn't doing to good, maybe wait a few days. I trust you jack."
"Thanks that means a lot"
He smiled then put his ear buds in, leaned his head back and closed his eyes.
She isn't a little girl anymore, I need to accept that.

*jacks POV*

I really liked y/n, I always have, I got really close to her when her dad left.
I always thought that she thought of me a brother. She said I love you. That has to mean somthing right. I hope she got the hint when I said it.
I got really scared when y/n told me about what happend with Zach, I thought she was gonna fall for him, then I heard corbyns reactions and that scared me even more. Corbyn is like my brother and I hate getting him mad. But now that I have his permission I can finally tell her how I feel, hopfull she doesn't like Zach.